nice to meet you

" Catherine? Did you finish packing yet!"
Aunt yelled from downstairs.

" No! I cant find my Addidas Sweater!" I yell back.

" Its in the living room." She says.

"Alright, Thanks!" I say and close my suitcase.

We were leaving America and heading to Korea in 6 Hours, Craig decided to get us there go meet the guys and get used to the time change for the collaboration in two weeks

I grab my suitcase and drag it downstair next to the main door just bellow the stairs.

I enter the kitchen, Aunt was washing the dishes, I grab the washed plates and place them in the drawers.

" Are you nervous?" She asks me, giving me glasses.

" A little, I really cant wait to meet Stray kids and collaborate with them, but meeting Snow makes me a lot more nervous." I admit.

" It might be awkward at first, but once you start talking to him, it'll be exactly the same as when you guys text each other, you'll see." She says.

I smile and nod.
"he's also been very distant with me lately, It might be nothing, but he hasn't been texting me a lot and changes the subject when I talk about going to Korea " I explain to her.

I look at the time on my phone.
" We need to go now, Tris and Anna are at the Office now, we need to meet up with Craig before we leave for the Airport."

- - -
The airport LAX was quite busy, flights had been delayed and cancelled due to bad weather but ours for Korea was still on time.
A lot of fans had came to see us so we thankfully had time to take pictures and sign stuff for them.

We were now in the plane, in our seats waiting to go. I was sitting with Tris and Anna while the crew were pretty much scattered around the plane. My aunt decided not to come because of work and stuff, but we had our manager with us.
" Are you meeting Snow when we arrive?" Tris asks me.
"I don't know, we haven't decided yet." I reply.
" Well you have like two months to decide" Anna says.
I nod my head.

I decided to sleep for the entire ride.
I put my headphones on and close my eyes.
- - - - - -
Minho Pov
12 hours later,
We were all in the training room waiting for SOLAR to arrive and greet them. I was sitting against the wall the other side of the room.
I was just gazing at the door waiting for them to arrive and enter the room.
Felix and hyunjin we're sitting next to me, talking about other groups they had met.
Felix nudged my shoulder.
"Minho, calm down, you're going to scare them, act normal." He reported.
I turn to look at him with no emotions on my face.
"I cant, Felix, Catherine is going to walk through that door and I feel like I might pass out." I stated.

"Minho, you're insane." Hyunjin adds.
I glare at him.
Chan kept looking at me while talking to Jisung.

Door opened and Jyp came in.
We all got up and placed ourselves in a lineup in front of him.

"Boys, meet SOLAR." He says and pushes himself to the side to let them come in.

The first one came in, Anna, I think, and then Tris.
And then there she was, Catherine,
Rusk.
- - -
Catherine pov
We had just arrived at our hotel and dropped our luggage and stuff. We were advised by Stray Kids company, JYP, That they were at the company building, waiting to meet us. We decided to go straight away and not make them wait for too long.

I had my own room in the hotel which was nice since I was probably not going to be able to sleep and try to write songs.

Being in the same time zone than Snow felt weird, but was quite exciting that we were going to be able to message each other easier.

I took out my phone and message my aunt to let her know I had arrived safely.

Catherine
I arrived in Seoul, Were headed to meet Stray Kids right now.

After sending the message, I hear a knock on my door.
"Come in." I yell.
My manager comes in.
"Were leaving soon, meet us outside the hotel." He says and leaves.

I put my phone in my pocket and put on my black converse and my MONSTA X hoodie and head outside. There were already a lot of reporters here outside waiting for us.
My manager helped me get in the car with reporters circling us. Korea's reporters must be very serious with their jobs.

The company wasn't to far away form the hotel, about 15 minutes with a car.
We entered the building and someone from the company brought us to JYP's office.
Jyp, who was sitting on his desk got up and greeted us.
He pointed at me and says in korean.
"You're the one that speaks Korean?" He asks.
I nod and reply. " Yes, nice to meet you." He smiles and shakes my hands.

"Lets go meet Stray Kids shall we?" He asks and points to the door.
I turn to Anna and Tris. " follow him, he'll take us to meet Stray Kids." I say.
They nod and we step out the office and follow him.
"Their in the Dance practice room, Chan, Minho and Felix is very excited to meet you girls." He says.

I translate what he said to Anna and Tris.
We arrived to the Training room, im guessing.
Jyp knocks on the door and goes in first.
"Boys, Meet SOLAR." I nod at Anna, then Tris to enter the room, I enter last and place myself next to Tris.

I look at each of the members quickly.
I did know them by name after staying up all night watching their videos and listening to their music even before we had the news of making a collaboration with them.

There were nine members, they all looked good, they were all pretty tall and have great hair and fashion style.
Almost all the members had their eyes glued on me, but Minho, was staring at the ground, and would sometimes quickly glance at me.
Thats weird. I think to myself.

"Hi, Im Catherine, this is Tris and Anna, were SOLAR." I say in Korean.

"Whoa, she speaks Korean." The maknae says, the one next to him, Minho just glared at him with big eyes.
We all greeted each other, Anna and Tris talked to Felix and Chan since they spoke english.
I was talking to Woojin and Jisung about America and Canada,
While talking to the boys for a while I realized that I hadn't talked to one.
Minho was in the corner, talking with Chan.

Chan looked like he had a serious tone and Minho looked annoyed.
I felt bad thinking that maybe he didn't want to make a collaboration with us.

I feel someone touch my shoulder, I turn around and see Felix.
"Come on, you haven't met Minho yet." He says and pulls me towards The two boys.

I stop him and shake my head.
"They look like their talking about something serious, I'll say hi later." I say.

Felix looks at Chan and Minho and licks his lip.
"No trust me, he wants to meet you." He says and pulls me towards them.

Chan turned to me and Felix and a smirk appeared on his face.
Minho turned around to see me and he looked like he had seen a Ghost. His mouth opened and he scratched his head with a small smile on his face.
Whats up with him.
I smile and put my hand in front of him.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Catherine.." I say.
He shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Minho, I'm excited for our collaboration." His smile was honestly sweet and caring.