friends

Why is it that you cant have what you most desire and need?

1 hour, 1 hour left until we bring Felix and Minho to the airport. I heard them in there room and downstairs, I couldn't understand what they were talking about. I hadn't slept at all the entire night,I couldn't.

I debated if I was going with my aunt to drop them off or not, I didn't know if Minho was mad or hurt because of me. I was scared to find out if I'm being honest.

I paced around my room, I wanted to see him and Felix, I couldn't let them leave without saying goodbye.

Fuck I hate goodbyes...

"Boys, bring your luggage downstairs, I'll put them in the car!" I hear my aunt yell from downstairs.

"Alright, be right there!" I hear Minho respond, his beautiful, innocent voice that helped me fall asleep even with a headache.
Damnit I already miss him...
I hear both of them bring their luggage downstairs.

I slowly open my door, trying to hear what they were talking about.
" Is Cat coming?" Felix asks.

"She's awake, I'm sure of it" I hear my aunt sigh.

"I'll go see" Minho reply's as I hear foot steps walking up the stair case.

I close the door, not locking it, and stand there, hearing his footsteps getting closer to my bedroom. My heart, beating faster every second.

He knocks on my door, lightly.

"Catherine, Its me, we are leaving soon, are you coming as well?" He sounded hurt.

Shit,I'm sorry Snow...

Without answering him,
I grab my phone and his blue hoodie and take the courage to open my door.

He was walking back towards downstairs, his head down. He heard me openings the door and gazed at me.
He smiled weakly, I returned it and walked slowly towards him.
"Did you want your sweatshirt back?" I ask, holding it in my hands.

He shrugs his shoulders, with a smirk.
"Keep it, I know you like that one" he smiles faintly.

"Thanks" I mumble, scratching the back of my head.

"Is she coming?" I hear Felix ask from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming" I yell back.

"Alright" I hear him cheerfully respond.

Minho walked downstairs, I walk rushing towards him, and lightly grab his arms.

He looked at my hand, gently holding his arm and to me.

"Are we-"

"Still friends?" He finishes my question.

I nod my head, anxious of his response.

He smiles brightly.

"Best Friends" he answers and wraps his arms around me.

"You're not loosing me that easily Rusk" he says in my ear.

I rest my head on his shoulder.
"Thank god, I'm sorry if I was harsh last night, I didn't want to hurt you." I whisper which made him laugh.
" no worries" he answers.

He broke the friendly hug and walked
downstairs, him behind me.
Both my aunt and Felix looked nervous and awkward.

My aunt cut off the awkwardness by finally speaking.
"Come on, you boys don't want to miss your flight!" She says, clapping her hands together and walking outside.

We helped them put their stuff in the car, Felix called shotgun and I agreed, without thinking that it would mean I was sitting in the back with Minho.

I enter the car, put on my seatbelt and close my eyes, resting my head on the window, I was exhausted.

I hear the door open as Minho entered.
I open my eyes, looking outside for Grace and Felix, they were probably back inside.

Shit...

Minho cleared his throat, putting on his seatbelt.

"The contract ends in 5 years." He simply says.

I turn my head to him, confused as to what he was talking about at first.

He kept his eyes down to the ground.
"The contract your worried about"
He looks at me.
"Lets meet each other again in 5 years, deal?" He asks, looking at me with his shining eyes.

"Minho-" i start but he cuts me off.

"I know, distance, but we'll figure it out alright, I mean look at us, we figured out how we were going to meet each other and look where we are." He says.

I smile faintly, with the memory of the night I had finally found out he was Snow.

"Just wait 5 years, will you?" He asks.

I look at him, bite my lips and rub my hands on my knees.

I nod my head, with a faint smile on my face.

"No promises, my company is different then yours, they might accept." I sigh.

He returned the smile, nodding his head and sat back on the seat, looking more at ease.

"Also, always wear the bracelet when you miss me, promise me you won't lose it."

I roll up my sleeve, showing the stunning rise gold bracelet he had bought me.

"I promise." I respond, looking at the bracelet.

He sighs dramatically.
"I can't promise that I won't lose mine, I lose things easily you know"

I let out a laugh and shake my head.

"Also, want to bet that Felix and Tris will be dating in 5 years?"

I nod my head, eyes wide.
"They absolutely will"

We both laugh.

Felix and Aunt Grace finally entered the car, we drove off to the airport, where Felix and Minho were leaving for South Korea.
-

A/n: so the end of this book is very near. Thank you for reading it and I hope you enjoy the last chapters!