day 1

The first day of the funeral hall was finished. I waited for Tris to arrive and go inside. Us and Anna's family were able to go an hour earlier. Reporters and news people were surrounded in the entrance.
Me and Tris sat next to each other inside while people came to pay their respects.
Holding in my tears the entire day was one of the hardest thing I had to do.
I know Anna wouldn't have wanted to see me weak and crying so I held it all in. Tris tried as well, I could tell, she kept quiet and kept looking down at the ground. The coffin was surrounded by pink and blue flowers, roses were given to her mom and step-dad.

Craig,the staff from Atlantic Records came as well, Some actors and Artists also.

After it was finished, we headed to talk to Craig in his office.

"Sit down girls." He said.

We do as told and stay quiet.
His eyes were red due to crying as well.
"I know its been hard, and I am truly sorry, Anna's biggest inspiration and passion was music, and she was a great friend." He says, I hold back my tears, taking deep breaths and smiling faintly.

"I know it might be too soon, but a decisions needs to be made, First, about the collaboration." I look at him. "JYP advised us that he and the group would understand if you both back out from it." He explains. Tris and I both look at each other, we had talked about it while coming here.

"We want to back out for now, but maybe we will figure something out to make something easy and simple for the fans that waited for it." Tris says.
He nods his head and writes something down on his computer.

"We'll talk about it again another time,"
He looks at us. "Your debut, What about your group?" He asks, bitting his lips.

We had also made a decision for that as well.

"Craig" I began. " SOLAR, it was supposed to be formed by Me, Tris and Anna, we cant do SOLAR without her, since we still haven't debuted.." i look at Tris and she smiles weak, tears falling from her eyes and nods her head telling me to say it.

" We want to go Solo."

He looks at us in shock and nods his head. " You guys are brave to making a hard decision like that" he wipes his eyes. "Ill make the announcement after the funeral, I don't want to bother the public too soon." He says.
I look up, Trying to stop my tears.

"Thats all for today, thank you." He finishes and gives us both a hug. We leave the office and immediately start crying. I hug Tris tightly and we cry.

"How are we going to do it?" She cries.
I cut the hug and hold her shoulders.

"I have no idea, but lets do our best, for Anna."

She nods her head and wipes away tears, she looks over my shoulder and her eyes widen.

I look at her confused and turn around to what she was seeing.

"Min..minho" I mumble and run towards him. He smiles and immediately wraps his arms around me, holding me tightly.

"How are you?" He whispers.
I look at him and laugh while crying.
"Better now that your here."

He smiles and wipes the tears from my face with his thumbs.
"I knew you shouldn't be alone at a time like this, and I wanted to surprise you."He says and pulls out Two roses.

"One for you, and, one for Tris." He says in english, he gives me one and walks to Tris to give her the rose. She smiles at him and gives him a hug as well.
I look at the rose and smile.
"Thanks Minho, did you come alone?" I ask.

"No, Felix came with me, JYP agreed to letting us come." He says.

I translated to Tris and she nods.

"Did you guys eat? I am starving and I want to try American food." He says.

I translate to Tris and we both laughed.

"Lets go eat, We haven't eaten in a while either." Tris responds.

"I'll tell Felix to meet us at the restaurant." He says and we walk out the building.

My aunt was waiting by the car, her arms crossed with a smirk on her face.

"You knew didn't you?" I ask her and point to Minho.

"Maybe." She says and motions us to get in the car.

I sat in the front while Tris and Minho were in the back.

"How have you guys been?" He asks us.

"Not the best." I admit to him.
"Did you make the group decisions yet? Fans are worried on social media." My aunt adds

"Yeah," Tris Says. "We won't continue as SOLAR, we made the decision to go Solo."

I turn to look at Minho's reaction, he looked calm and understanding.

"It makes sense, but what about the reaction of your fans?" He asks.

"I have no idea, but it will be easier since we haven't debuted yet, they'll just have to accept our decision." I say.

He nods his head and looks outside.
His phone buzzed, he took it out and texted someone.

"Felix is already there." He says. " and he's starving" he adds.

We all smile.
"Great, so am I." I say and put on my sunglasses.

A/n: yall, writting two books is worst that exams i swear...
i also have a Felix fanfiction called Survive, Run, Hide for those who want to check it out.❤️