Were are u

2 weeks had gone by and I hadn't talked to Snow at all, he wouldn't even open my messages.

Did i say something?
Is he okay?
I was really worrying about him.
Its like he had just disappeared.

I texted him a couple of times saying hey and are you okay. I didn't want to annoy him so I decided to just wait for a response. For two weeks, nothing.

I was now backstage in the dressing room at the billboards.
We were getting ready to go on stage and preform Dangerously with Charlie Puth.
While Charlie had talked to Craig about the song choice two weeks ago, I asked to have the least lines in the song, Craig didn't ask questions but Charlie had looked worried about it after we  had left his office.
-                                    -                                      -
2 weeks earlier
" Why Dont you want lines in the song?" He asks.

" I dont know, I'm not ready to have a lot of lines right now, its too much for me." I say.

"You Don't think you have talent?"

I nod my head.

" What?! You have crazy talent Cat, you deserve a solo album with that voice!"

I shake my head and stay quiet.

He sighed and nodded his head.
" Alright, I get it, its your first time on a stage, I'll make sure you have little lines, but please work on yourself a bit more, Okay?"

I nodded my head and he gave me a hug.
-                                 -                                     -

Our manager entered our dressing room to tell us we were up next, we took our mics and headed behind the stage.

The chainsmokers and Noah Cyrus were the ones that introduced us.

Before we had started singing, a video introducing the new group on Atlantic Records, SOLAR, with little informations about all three of us, our age, where we are from and our favorite artists.
We also chose our stage names.
Tris decided to keep her name.
Anne decided to have her stage name be Anna
And I chose Cat. It was short for Catherine so I liked it a lot!

The song then started and we were on our first stage, Preforming with Charlie.
-                     -                         -                          -
1week earlier
Minho pov

I had been super busy with our schedule and upcoming comeback, that the management decided to take our phones or any distractions.
I wasn't able to talk to Rusk for an entire week.
We were all in the practice room, waiting for Chan and Felix, they had been called to the office.

" Do you think their in trouble?" Asked Changbin.

" No, Probably just about our comeback or a change in our schedule. " I respond.

After five minutes I got called to the office as well.

I entered the office and saw Felix and Chan were sitting on the chairs looking a bit nervous.

" Minho, please take a seat " jyp says.
I sit down next to Felix.

"Felix had talked to me and had an idea for you three."

I look at Felix with confused eyes.
He didn't even turn to look at me.

"He had the idea to make a collaboration with Atlantic Records new girl group trio, SOLAR."

Collaboration,
Atlantic records,
Solar.

Rusk.

I turn to Felix with anger and feat inside of me.

Jyp continued to talk while I was glaring at Felix.

" I contacted the Company and they agreed. They will fly out here and make a song with you guys this summer before their debut."

Felix looked at me with big round eyes.

Chan leaned forward to see me and whispers.
" I had nothing to do with any of this."
I glared at him as well.

I was going to meet Rusk. This summer, while doing a collaboration with Them.

" What do you think?" Jyp asks.

I smile and say.

" Sounds great, I heard theres a member that speaks korean as well" I turn to Felix. " it'll be fun." I half mumble still glaring at Felix.

"Great, you guys can head back to the practice room now." He says.

We all leave the room.

I grab both Felix and Chan by their shirts and drag them to an empty room.

Anger was the only thing on my mind.

" What is wrong with you Felix."
" Hyung, calm down, I just wanted you to meet Rusk after 2 years."

" You! Had nothing to do with my friendship with Rusk!" I take a deep breath and yell. " She has no idea who I am you Idiot, what if she finds out and freaks out?!"

Felix looks at me with confused eyes.

" You still haven't told her by now?"  He asks.
I shake my head.
" Hyung, Your friendship has been a lie, she had No idea who you are!" He replies

Anger rose inside me and my first reaction was to push Felix on the ground.

" Minho!" Chan yells while helping Felix up.

" Go outside and get some fresh air, now!" Chan demanded.

I opened the door and Slammed it shut behind me.  I decided to walk at the dorm, practice was almost over anyways. I entered our dorm, kicked off my sneakers and locked myself in my room.

I couldn't even think about talking with Rusk right now.

A/n; hey, life has been a bitch lately and I've started falling behind in school and stuff, I'll probably stop posting for a while just to get my shit together, I will make sure to write chapters but I might not post them immediately. I hope you understand.