its me, snow

"Tell me what?" I ask, gritting my teeth, annoyed.

Minho turned to Felix, eyes glaring at him in disbelief. Felix just stood there, his head low,the faint light of the lamp post showing half of his face,looking at Minho with a serious face.

"Cat... We have to talk." Minho says, not even looking at me.

"Then Talk!" I snap.
He turns to look at me with pitiful eyes.
He stayed silent and just looked at me.

"My name is Lee Minho, I am from Korea, Gimpo, I have no siblings and I have a fear of heights."

I look at him puzzled.
"Alright, and I'm Catherine, Born in Canada, moved to the states, I have no siblings that I know of and I'm scared if living" I respond sarcastically.

"Catherine, I already knew that, and you already knew everything about me." He reply's.

I squint my eyes and look at Felix, still standing there, eyes glued on us.

"What are you talking about I have only known you for like a week!" I answer.

"No, you've known him for 2 years." Felix 's low voice finally speaks.
They were getting on my last nerves.
"What are yo-" I freeze in place and slowly move my head to Minho. I shake my head and try to keep my tears from falling.

"No- no theres no way." I say looking at his face, his eyes, blinking, staring at mine.

"You're-"

"I'm Snow, Catherine." He admits, relief in his eyes.

Everything was starting to make sense.
How he knew about my favourite ice cream,why Snow had never showed up at the restaurant and why Snow never messaged me while I was around the boys.

Felix sighs in relief and walks back into the restaurant, Leaving me and Minho alone.

I stand there, gazing at him, confused.
I take a deep breath and close my eyes for a second, putting my hands over my face.
"No, theres no way." I deny.
"Cat, Im Snow, I'm your best friend." He admits, smiling faintly.
"What about when I had messaged you! How did you reply without me noticing." I ask.

He takes out his phone and shows it to me.
"This is Felix's phone, I made him switch our phones so I could message you that time we first went out to the park." He explains.

"No, no theres no way you're Snow!" I disagree. I slowly take a step back.

"Catherine, how do I know about you're dad passing away,or when you went home and saw the house empty, only your stuff in your room after coming home from school, and when a guy asked you out but you said no, scared of getting you're heart broken an-"

"Stop!" I yell,interrupting him.

He clenched his jaw and his expression looked shocked.

I just stare at him, scanning his face.
"I swear its me Cat." He pleads.

The boy, who I had let into my life,not even knowing who he was, the boy, who helped me go through so many things. The boy, who supported me. The boy I was dying to meet in person, to see him, hug him, talk to him.
That boy was standing in front of me.

I had met Snow this entire time.
"Why didn't you say something." I half whisper.

He grabbed my hands and smiled.
"I wanted to, so badly, but you were going through a ruff time when I got into JYP and well.." he tilts his head, hesitating to finish the scentence.

"What?" I ask.
"I knew that their were, well, dating rules in JYP." He says.

I manage to let out a small laugh.
"And what does that have anything to do with me Snow." I smile.

Still holding both of my hands, he smiles, embarrassed.

"I had made a decision that when I would meet you in person, we would go to a fancy restaurant, and I would ask you out.."

I feel butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks turn red.I look down, trying to hide my smile.
"In Korea, that night, you were going to tell me." I mumble, looking at our hands.
He nods his head.

I look up at him and wrap my arms around his neck, closing my eyes, still processing what had just happened.

"I finally met you" I whisper in his ear and rest my head on his shoulder. I felt like the whole world had stopped and we were the only humans left, I felt at peace.

He was my home.
My best friend.

~
A/n: I AM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL THAT BAMBAM DOSENT HAVE TO GO TO MILLITARY😭❤️

Also, Please go to straykids official instagram and send Hyunjin some love and positivity after the horrible rumors, he deserves everything good in this world, its sad that this planet is full of cruel people, Antis can choke🙄