rose gold

2 days later

It was over, the funeral hall and the burial.
Watching the casket go down with my best friend in it was the hardest thing I had to go through.
why her?
Why not me?
Why did she have to leave us so soon?

All these awful questions made me insane. Thankfully, I wasn't alone to go through this. I had Tris, Felix, Minho and aunt Grace with me by my side.

I was now Sitting at my desk, hair up in a messy ponytail, scrolling through social media on my computer, With a warm cup of hot chocolate next to me. I stretch out my arms, let out a yawn and look at the time.
4:30 pm
"What?" I say out loud.
How could I be this tired at 4 in the afternoon?
I close my laptop and get up from my chair feeling a bit dizzy.
I had been watching Supernatural for most of the day.
Minho and Felix were gone shopping, I decided not to go, I didn't want to be seen by the public a lot these days, besides, I had been hanging out with them every single day.
I did meet 2 fans while walking with Minho yesterday, I reassured them I was alright and that I was coming back on social media soon. They gave me a phone case with a picture of me, Tris and Anna on it. I thanked them and Immediately put it on my phone.
They didn't ask anything about Minho, the fear of dating rumours did roam my thoughts a bit these days,
But we aren't dating, right?
we are simply close friends.
Thats it.

My phone starts to ring, I walk to my bed, pick up my phone on the blankets and answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, its Minho, this time I'm calling with my actual phone."

I laugh.
"Whats up?"

"Just one simple question." He says.

I stay silent, Mazed as to what he's going to ask.
"Alright, shoot" I respond.

"Silver Or Gold?"

"Both sound expensive, Depends whats it for?" I ask.
I could feel him tense up in the other line.
"Catherine, trust me, Silver or Gold." He simply says.

I sigh and chose.

"Rose Gold." I answer, wanting to annoy him by my answer.

"Great!" He says, Full of excitement.

"Wait what? What is it for Minho?"

"I have to go, I'll see you later,Bye!" And immediately hangs up, without letting me respond.

I smile, shake my head and drop my phone back on the bed.

Minho and Felix were leaving tomorrow, at 3pm, I have no idea how I'm going to go on without Minho, Snow, by my side, he'll be on the other side of the world.

what if he forgets about me?
Meets one of those gorgeous girls from a girl group?
The thought of loosing him made my heart stop. Maybe I should just call it quits here, warn him that we should stick as friends, I don't want to lose him.
If it wasn't for him, I would still be sitting on the floor in my room, in complete darkness, shutting everyone out for the rest of my life.

What am I saying, we're not even dating.

3 hours later

Snow
Meet me outside, bring an umbrela, its raining.

Rusk(you)
Wait, is it cold outside?

Snow
A little, hurry up, I'm freezing Cat.

Rusk(you)
Don't rush me Snow :(

Snow
No pressure;)

Rusk(you)
Alright, I'll be there soon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I walk outside, a clear umbrella in my hands, the bad weather made the sky all gloomy and a bit dark. I walk in front of the house, looking around for Minho.

I walk to the road and see him sitting on the bench, his back towards me, he had his favourite grey sweatshirt on, the hood covering his head. I cross the road and stand just behind him. I gently put my hand on his shoulder, he turns his head, smiles faintly, grabs my hand and pulls me to sit down. I sit on the bench, put the umbrella on the ground since it wasn't raining, our shoulders touching and his hand still holding mine as he gazes at the view.
We were on top of a mountain, you could see a part of LA up here, the cars and building lights.

"Close you're eyes" he finally speaks.

I look at him, confused, but close my eyes anyways.

He let go of my hand, grabs my arms and places something on my wrist.

I feel his face coming closer towards mine.
"Open them" he says calmly, next ot my ear.

I slowly open my eyes and look at my wrist.

It was a rose gold bracelet, a small chain around my wrist with an emblem of the Compass Rose in the middle.

He rolls his sleeve upward, showing the same bracelet on his wrist only his was silver.

"Minho" I whisper, in Awe of the bracelet.

"Do you like it?" His smile shining.
"Its a distance bracelet, when you miss me, you'll have a small piece of me to remember." He finishes, staring at his.

I look at him, unable to keep my tears, I wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his neck.

"I love it." I whisper.

"I'm going to miss you so much Snow." I add.

He pulls me away, his hands on my shoulder, he smiles weakly, tears in his eyes as well. He brushes off my hair from my face gently.

"I'm going to miss you too, I'm worried about you Cat, please take care of yourself while I'm gone, and lets talk everyday, alright?." He says, a tear, falling from his eye.

I nod my head, and rest my head on his shoulder, feeling the rain hit my face. We sat their as the rain started to fall down, and thunder coming from the horizon.

"Lets go inside" I whisper.

He nods his head and gets up, giving me his hand to hold as we enter the house.

We both went upstairs to change, Minho gave me his soft blue sweater so I wouldn't be cold, it was oversized, but smelled like him which I liked.

"Minho, Cat, come here!" Felix yells from the guest bedroom.

"Coming!" Minho responds.
We both walk inside, Felix was sitting on the bed, with his iPad in his hand, He turned the screen towards us, showing the Stray kids members, in what looked like their dance studio, on FaceTime.

"Hey!" They all said, waving their hands through the screen.
Jeongin, Seungmin and Jisung were in front, while Chan, Woojin, Hyunjin and Changbin were behind them.

I smiled, happy to talk to them.
"Hey!" We both respond.

"How are you?" Jisung asks, looking a bit concerned.

I smile warmly, assuring them that I was okay and that I couldn't wait to visit them again in Korea.

"One day, lets all go visit America and see Tris and Catherine!" Jeongin added, his smile, precious.

"Yeah, I'd like that" I answer.

We talked for about an hour, until they had to go practice again. I did miss them a lot, their kindness was reassuring to me.

I glanced at Minho while he talked to them a couple of times,he seemed to miss the boys and Korea as well, I know how much stray kids is important to him, he's been through a lot to get to where he is, I know i don't have a choice anymore.

I need to let him go.