rules are meant to be broken

Minho pov
Shit.
" Felix! Chan!" I yell at them so they can come in my room.

They both show up looking confused.
Felix had a toothbrush in his mouth and Chan had a plate of bacon and eggs in his hands.

" Whats up?" Ask Felix whilst brushing his teeth.

" Rusk knows shes coming to Korea to collaborate with us." I say giving them my phone to show them the messages.

" What do I do?" I ask.

Felix runs out and spits out the toothpaste in his mouth and comes back in.

" You have to tell her the truth Minho." Chan says giving me back my Phone.

Felix looks at Chan and then looks at me.
" Or, you could wait until they come here, you know which one is Rusk since she speaks Korean and is Korean,and tell her who you are before they leave."

Chan hits his shoulder with his hands.

" Where do you get all these stupid ideas from?" He looks at me. " Tell her before she comes, she'll probably be mad at you for not telling her who you really are Minho."

" I like Felix's idea." I say pointing at Felix.

Chan's mouth widens in disbelief.

" You are both complete Idiots!" And walks out my room.

" It'll be like a fun surprise before she leaves, get her to like you before and then confess that your Snow."

" Felix, I cant like anyone, the rules!" I say.

" Rules are meant to be broken, She has rules too! She'll totally break them for you! besides if nobody finds out, nothing will happen, right?"

" Chan is right, your an Idiot, get out." I say pointing at the door annoyingly.

Before he walked out he turns to me and says.
" Chan called you an Idiot too hyung." And walks out.

"Aishh that kid." I say rubbing my hair with my hand.

I had no idea how or when to tell her who I am, would she hate me for not telling her? What if this ruins our friendship?
— — —
Catherine's pov

"Cat, are you listening?"
" What?" I shake my head back to realization, in Craig's office. " Sorry, I didn't sleep well last night" I was busy texting Snow,I think to myself.

Craig sighs and restarts his phrase.
"Everyone has seen you being more distant and fazed out lately, Are you okay?" He asks.

" Yeah, I'm fine, Just tired." I reply with a shrug.

" If ever you feel overwhelmed or too tired, let me know, I take things like this Very seriously."

" Yes, I will, I promise."

I step out from his office and go to my recording office, I write lyrics and create the songs for our Albums, its not easy.

I sit on my black leather office chair and look in my song files on my computer,
Nothing,
I hadn't been concentrating on my music lately, I've been talking to Snow non-stop lately and haven't been getting a good amount of sleep.

My nightmares had came back as well, the ones where I enter my house after going at a sleep over, with nothing in it, only my room had its stuff in place with a box on my bed filled with my pictures. When my mother had left me.

After waking up in the middle of the night, crying, I would message Snow and he would respond quickly, reassuring me that everything was fine and that it will get better. Even though he wasn't there next to me, talking to him was easier than talking to someone else.

I close my computer and decide to leave the building and go get a drink at Starbucks and go shopping at the mall.

I grab my phone and lock up my recordings studio.

" Hey, can you come pick me up and bring me to my interview?"
I had called Jace, I had a scheduled interview in an hour.

" yeah, I'll be there in 5 minutes."

Five minutes later, Jace arrived and brought me to the interview.
-
" So you are 19 years old, You are from Canada and you came to America to pursue your dream as an artist."

The interviewer was called Meredith, she was tall with brown hair, and very kind and genuine.

"Yes, both my parents were from Korea, after my father finished his military services in Korea, they moved to Canada and had me."

" But from what I heard you came with your aunt?" She asks.

I take a deep breath.
" Yes, my father passed away 5 years ago and my mother decided to leave me. My aunt thankfully took me immediately and raised me." I say smiling.

The interviewer had a sad look in her eyes.
"Wow, you have a very sad story, I'm sorry."

"Thank you" I smile. " but I'm fine, really, I am better now, I have good friends and family by my side."

"Speaking of friends, do you have any interest yet?" She asks with a smirk on her face.
I laugh.
"No, the company has a strict rule on that for now, I'm focusing on my music and our debut, I'll Think about it in the future."I reply.

She laughs as well and nods her head.

"Do you have any spoilers/news to give your fans as they wait for SOLAR to make their Official debut?" She asks reading on her cards.

"Yes, I can tell that the songs are written by us, it will be a more emotional and deep song and that a collaboration is happening this summer with artists from another country, and that we are all excited for  it" I say smiling at the camera.

The interview was quite short, it was easier than I thought and less scary than expected.

I had the vision of the "leader" so I went to the interview alone this time.
-                                       -                                        -
Minho pov
"Yes, I can tell that the songs were written by us and a collaboration is happening this summer with artist from another country and that were all excited for it."

She was Rusk.
She was beautiful,
Her long, black hair.
Her blue eyes.
She was perfect.

" Whoa, She's pretty hyung! Is that Rusk?" Asks Felix.

I nod my head still looking at her.
"She's beautiful" I say looking at her from the screen.

I cant wait to meet her. I think to myself.