rusk?

We enter the restaurant and see Felix sitting at a round table with 7 chairs around.
It was quite fancy, a beautiful chandeliers was placed on the ceiling above each table with small lit up candles in the middle.
He got up after seeing us walking towards him and gives me and Tris a hug.
"I missed you guys." He says.
"We missed you guys too." Tris responds with a faint smile.

We all sit down at the table, I was beside Minho to my left and Tris to my right. Felix sat next to Tris and my aunt sat next to Minho.

After ordering our food and receiving it,
My aunt started to ask questions to Minho.

"So, you debuted this year?" She asks.
"Yeah, I had been eliminated in the show but thankfully, me and Felix got back in."
Felix nods while smiling, drinking his coke.
"You and Catherine hung out in Korea?"
"Yeah, we went to get ice cream, shopping and hung out a lot in the studio." He answers with lit up eyes.

"Did you guys become, close?" She awkwardly asks Minho.

"Aunt Grace!" I interrupt her, Minho smiled, embarrassed.

"We got super close as friends." He answers, still smiling.

Grace looked at me,raised her eyebrows and smiled while eating her salad.

"You are charming young boy, be careful, she can be dangerous."

"Oh my god AUNT!" I raise my voice and shake my head, embarrassed.

"Its fine, Cat, I like her." Minho admits.
"Yeah, well, everyone does." I shrug.
We all laugh.
I then feel a hand grabbing mine, Minho had intertwined our hands together just bellow the table.
I feel my heart beat fast and my breathing deepen. My first thought was why he would hold my hand and what do I do.
I see him bite his lip and drink his beverage while chatting with Aunt Grace.
His hand felt cold, not freezing, but not warm either.

"Cat, you never mentioned anything about Snow these past days." Aunt Grace says, cutting me from my thoughts.

I look at her and shrug my shoulders.
"I haven't heard anything since that night at the restaurant, its like he never existed." I answer.

Minho bit his lip once again and stayed quiet for a while.
"Have you tried contacting him." Felix asks, glaring at Minho.

"No, I haven't had the energy to contact anyone, I would have thought he would be worried and would have messaged but nope, nothing."

"Don't break your head for him, alright Cat?" Felix adds

I nod my head and smile at him.

"Maybe he had a reason." Minho finally spoke.

"Minho, there is no possible reason that he didn't show up and never worried about me these days." I answer, slightly annoyed by his reply.

"Im sure he's worried." He adds.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, alright?" I answer, taking my hand away from his and getting up.

"I'll be right back." I say and walk outside to get some air.
It was already almost dark, the lamp posts lighting up the side walks,Traffic had slowed down a lot and only a couple of people were walking. I step in the hallway just next to the Restaurant to not be in front of the window.

I rest my back on the wall and close my eyes. I feel the air hitting my face, messing up my hair, I take a deep breath and try to clear my head.

"Catherine." I hear almost like a whisper, I open my eyes, leaving my relaxed state and see Minho walking up to me, his hands in his pockets.

"What is it Minho." I ask him.
He stands next to me and looks at the sky.

"I didn't want you to be alone outside at this time." He answers.

I let out a laugh.
"I can take care of myself Minho." I respond, moving my hair from my face.

He looks at me and stares at my eyes.
"Catherine, you've been through a lot, what you need is support." He reply's.

What is it with him and my personal life?

"What I need, is for it to end Minho."

"What to end"

"The pain, I try Minho, so hard to think straight, I overwork myself just so I can forget about it all." I sigh and look at the sky. "But it never works." "Things just keeps getting worst and worst every damn day." I rant. "I'm tired." I finish.

He turns his body to face me, pulls me in a hug and whispers in my ear.
"You are strong, kind and beautiful Rusk, I'll always be there for you."

I process what he had just said.

Rusk?
I had never told him what my username had been.
Or at least, I don't think so?

I grab his shoulder and slowly push him away.

"What did you say?" I ask, squinting my eyes at him.

His eyes widened and his mouth opened in an O shape.

"That you're strong kind and beautiful?" He repeats.

I shake my head and point my finger to him.

"No, not that, what did you call me?" I ask.

"Nothing, I didn't call you anything." He reply's.

"Rusk, you called me Rusk." I snap.
"How the hell did you know about my username?" I ask, getting slightly impatient.

"Minho, tell her or I will." I hear a deep voice coming from the street.

Felix walks straight to us but stops a few meters away.

"Tell me what."