chapter 3.

As she hits the back of the car behind her with her back you hear a familiar voice she feels like she's heard before tonight. She turns around.

„Watch the car, dude."

It's the bathroom guy.

„And who are you?" Jay asks curiously, looking at him.
The black haired male approaches them both and stands next to his car right behind Mina.

This is going just great. I was happy to finally go home.
Mina thinks.

„I'm the owner of the car you pushed your girl onto." The guy replies pointing at his car with gestures.

Mina tries to interfere before they start to argue because it's clearly not going well so far.

„Jay, please, can you just drive me home. I've been having a bad day already.", she tells him. „Let's talk in the car, okay?"

The guy looks at her outfit from behind scrunching his eyebrows.

„Hey you." Mina turns around.
„Aren't you that girl upstairs that-"
Before he could finish his sentence she quickly cuts him off. She's scared he's gonna mention her self harming.

„No, I don't even know you, bozo.", she snaps and shakes Jays arm. „C'mon, let's go, Jay. He is clearly drunk."
The black haired guy raises his eyebrows at the girl's attitude.

„Wait, you know this guy? He said he saw you before." Jay looks at him before looking back at Mina.

She just replies with „Let's talk in the car, please. It's cold too, I'm freezing." in hopes of him finally agreeing to do so. Her coat is barely keeping her warm.

The guy behind Mina is looking directly at her smirking and leans forward to reach her height.
„Hey, let's talk again later, alright, princess?", he suddenly says, sending Jay over the edge.

She turns around to look at him and mouths the words „what the hell" but he just smirks.

„What did you just call her?" Mina hears Jay ask the guy behind her on her left.

„Oh my god. Jay, I asked you to please talk about this in the car." Grabbing his arm she tries to pull him towards his car but he won't budge.

„No, Mina, I wanna know who he is." He looks at her with an intimidating expression.

Mina runs her hand through her hair in stress and just answers the question leaving the self harming part out of the story.

„I went to the bathroom to fix my make-up and ran into him. That's it. He's just trying to provocate you. Can you please believe me?"
She's just hoping he will finally believe her so she can go home already.

Jay holds her hand and takes her to his car.
„I believe you, let's go."

Finally.

Mina sits on the passengers seat and sees the guy looking at Jay next to his car in front of them.

He looks really pissed.

„Who does this guy think he is?" Mina hears Jay muttering under his breath.

Let's try not to think about it too much. I just need sleep right now.