chapter 4.

„What are you doing?" She asks, making him jump and look up at her in confusion.

Mina sees him quickly closing all tabs and locking her phone that's on her counter.
He looks back at her and smiles.

„I just- I was just checking if my messages sent to you because my phone was acting weird today." He nods after he gives this excuse.
She obviously doesn't buy it.

„No. You weren't." She simply replies because she knows he knows he's lying and she just wants him to admit it.

„Mina, I was just worried about you today and-"
Before he blurts out the next lie she cuts him off. „Stop lying!", she yells.

He raises his eyebrows looking at her shocked.
Guilt building up inside of him at the same time.

„First at the party, now this? Jay, I keep trying to understand you but I just can't.", she tells him with a trembling voice. „You're going too far."

Jay slowly gets up from the chair to say something. „What? How am I going too far? I was-"

She cuts him off again. „I can't stay with you if you keep being like this.", she truthfully lets out.

„Being like what?", he asks her demented.

„See? You don't even realize it. You know what, we're done. Just leave.", she tells him as she covers her face with her left hand to not let him see her tearing up.

Unable to believe what she said to him herself she slowly starts obbing silently.
It just slipped out.

Mina is surprised he actually takes his phone and leaves through the front door without feeling he must have the last word, like usual.

She hears the front door slam shut and just runs upstairs to her room.
Jumping on her bed she covers herself with the blanket and starts to cry.

Worst day of my life.
It just got worse and worse.

Mina lets out silent sobs with her eyes shut.
The type of cries where you start to hyperventilate and struggle to breathe.
You try to stop but you just can't.

Time passes as she slowly tries to inhale and exhale normally again.

Thank god tomorrow's Saturday.

Mina doesn't even get ready for sleep and just gets comfortable in her bed to cry herself to sleep, tears still automatically forming in
her eyes again.

12 A.M. - Saturday

Mina is in the kitchen making herseld coffee to fully wake up trying not to think too much about what happened the night before.

But as soon as she sees her phone on the counter she still left there she gets reminded.

Jay looking at her while she was yelling at him how bad of a boyfriend he is.

She starts to feel bad.

I shouldn't be feeling bad.
After everything he put me through.