chapter 6.

Mina stops walking and turns around.
„Okay."

Whatever.
If I die, I die.

She walks back to him and he starts leading the way walking in front of her with a smile planted on his face which kind of creeps her out but she ignores it.

„We will have to pass your house so make sure he doesn't see you." Heeseung says.

„What? How am I supposed to do that?" Mina asks him. She thought there'd be a way without having to walk past her home.

„That's not my problem." He simply utters.

„Bruh."

„What?"

„Nothing.", she mutters.

Mina can already see her house from afar but the fact that she's on the other side of the road makes her feel safer.

Luckily there are cars parked on her side.
She's slightly ducking so the cars are just above her head covering her.

She's not really paying attention to Jay sitting on her doorsteps and just focuses on not getting caught. She can see him through the car windows looking at his phone.

When she's finally far enough to straighten her back properly and walk normally again she inhales deeply.

Mina didn't even notice that she's been holding her breath the whole time.

„Finally.", she lets out a big gasp.
Heeseung doesn't react and keeps walking.

About five minutes pass and Mina thought she would be there by now.
„How much further until we finally arrive?", she asks.
No reply.

„Hello? Are you deaf?", she raises her voice.
„We're almost there.", he replies with a quiet voice.

A couple of minutes pass and he walks to the entrance door of the apartment complex.
After unlocking the door he pulls out the keys and turns around.

He moves his head signaling her to walk inside first.
Mina walks inside passing him and turns on the light of the staircase.

With his hands in his sweatpants pockets he walks past her to lead the way.

Luckily she doesn't have to walk upstairs since his apartment is on the ground floor and she's too exhausted to use steps right now.

What the hell am I doing?
All I know is his name and I'm willing to walk into his house to avoid seeing my ex?
Who knows what even goes on in this guys' mind? He could have a whole murder planned right now.

Mina ignores her overthinking and watches him open the door to let her walk inside.
Looking around she notices a small messy room with clothes scattered everywhere.

He quickly grabs his clothes and stuffs them in a closet.

„It's fine. My room looks messy too.", she says truthfully and drops her schoolbag on the floor.
The brunet runs his hand through his hair and sits down on his untidied bed.

He leans back with his elbows supporting his upper body.

Why am I here again?