chapter 5.

„Let go of her." He says looking above her head to Jay, Jay staring back at him.

„Who are you to tell me what to do with my girlfriend?" Jay asks him.

Mina turns to Jay in shock of what he just said. „First of all, I told you that we were done yesterday, and second, who are you to talk about me like I'm some property?"

Jay looks at her in slight confusion and the guy behind her takes his chance to pull her away from him.

The sudden pull catches Mina off guard and she lands on his stomach with her right side.
She quickly backs away and looks up to the individual that just pulled her to him.
He looks down at her before running the opposite direction to where Mina's ex is standing.

„Hey! What are you doing?", she yells, running with him in the same direction with her wrist still in his hand.

Mina looks back to see Jay starting to run after them both without asking any questions whatsoever.

„Where are you going?", she asks while continuing to follow his steps.
Mina can already feel the stitches in her stomach because he's pretty fast.

„Away from him.", he simply says, speeding up.
It's hard for her to keep up with his speed but still bearable.

She turns around again and sees Jay running a couple of steps before slowing down and giving up.

Mina looks back in front of her. „He stopped.",
she says and slowly stops running.
She's out of breath.

Feeling her slowing down makes him stop running as well.

Both of them continued walking until they could hide behind a wall.
He finally lets go of her wrist.

„What was that for?", Mina asks him, still confused since everything had happened so fast.

„Well, he was bothering you anyway, wasn't he?", he replies while looking around in case Jay shows up again.

„Well, yeah. But you don't even know me." She says and starts looking at the same direction as him.

He looks at her. „I don't but he annoyed me last night", he states „so I used my opportunity to get back at him now."

„So you didn't do it to help me?", Mina raises an eyebrow.

He smirks at her question. „I mean, I don't know you so why would I mind?"

What a jerk.

She doesn't say anything to his harsh answer and just looks back to where Jay was standing.
He's finally gone.

Since the guy didn't intend on actually helping her anyway she's planning on going back home now. It's starting to get dark as well.

She turns back to him. „What's your name?",
her third question now.

„Why?", he asks back.

„Is it illegal to know your name?" Mina questions him again, raising an eyebrow.

„Heeseung."