chapter 10.

Until she gets a call.
'Emergency'

Mina was close to ignoring it but she chooses to  pick up.

„Hello?"
Despite hearing him rarely she recognizes Heeseung's voice quickly.

„Hi?", she responds.

„You called me. Who is this?", he suddenly asks.
Mina's kind of mad because he's the one that told her to let him help her but since he does not owe her anything she stays calm.

„I'm Mina."

„Mina...?", a couple seconds pass until he lets out an „Ohh, I remember."
She doesn't respond and just waits for him to continue when he asks another question.

„Why'd you call? Are you okay now?", he doesn't sound worried, just asking out of guilt.

Mina responds with a „yes." and probably sounds like the driest person ever but she can't seem to hide her anger. He's not even close to her so she doesn't understand why it's pissing her off so much.

„If anything happens call me, okay? I'll pick up next time, I promise.", Heeseung assures her.

Not picking up the first time lead her to have more trust issues towards him which is why the promise doesn't really help.

„Yeah, sure. Bye.", Mina replies before hanging up.

Heeseung takes his phone off his ear after Mina hung up.

How did I even forget that I gave her my number?

He lets out a sigh and gets off the bed before pulling out a folder from a book shelf and flicking through the papers.

'Jay Park'
'Male'
'Age: 19'
'Date of birth: April 20th 2002'

He's analyzing the paper firmly after taking a picture of it on his phone and puts the folder back to its original spot.

3 P.M. - Friday

It's been over a week since Mina's mom's visit and she's finally free from school for the rest of the week after finishing all of her work early.

As she's doing the dishes she gets a call from Kayoung. She's asking her to hangout with her today. Of course Mina says yes and drops the chores she was doing to get ready.

She decided to wear a dark brown sweater with beige jeans that blend in well with the sweater.
A natural make-up look is her favourite so she decided to go with that.

Meanwhile Kayoung already texted her saying she's almost there to pick her up with her car.

Mina greets her after locking her front door and runs to her car to sit on the passenger seat.

„Where are we going?", she asks Kayoung all excited since she hasn't hung out with her best friend for a while now.

„I don't know," she shrugs her shoulders.
„Do you wanna go to the mall?"

Mina is so thrilled she doesn't mind where they're going and nods her head.
She starts driving to their favourite mall and it doesn't take more than 10 minutes.