chapter 12.

Before she could reply, Heeseung gets close to her making her feel his breath against her face. He leans in closer and she's simply in a shock position unable to move.

What the hell is he doing?

„M- move.", Mina says trying to push him away.
He just looks to her left.

„You forgot your seatbelt.", he says, pulling the seatbelt next to her and fastening it.

Oh gosh, that scared the shit out of me.

„What about you? How've you been?", Heeseung repeats himself while starting the engine to drive somewhere.

„Uh, I've been pretty good." Mina mutters, still shocked about what had just happened.
Heeseung nods at her response.

„Where are we headed?", she asks him.
„To a restaurant I've went to since I was a kid.", Heeseung responds.

It's been about 5 minutes since both of them said a word to each other and Heeseung is looking for a parking spot nearby. Finally finding one he parks his car before both of them get out and Mina follows him to the restaurant.

„This is it." He says, pointing at the logo at the top. She looks inside through the windows and it looks pretty comfortable.

Heeseung opens the door for her before entering himself and choosing a table for two.

Both of them sit down across from each other and Mina notices him constantly glancing at her purse which makes her feel kind of uncomfortable.

Is he trying to rob me or something?

She keeps overthinking so she just builds up the courage to ask him.
„Why do you keep staring at my purse?"

The question catches him off guard and he raises his eyebrows.
„Oh, uh- I was just thinking, my mom had the same purse I think!", he responds confidently.

Mina lets out a simple „Oh." when a waiter finally approaches them both.

„What can I get for you both?", the waiter asks with a friendly smile, ready to take their orders.

Mina looks at the menu. „I'll get a hamburger with a medium sprite."

Heeseung looks at her and continues looking for something to eat on the menu.

„Same."

„So, a hamburger and medium Sprite for you both!", the waiter repeats to be sure.
Heeseung nods.

„Why'd you order the same thing?", Mina asks him confused because she expected him to order something off his mind since he apparently comes here often.

He shrugs his shoulders. „I order different things so I thought I'd take the same as yours today."

He's acting weird.

„I'm gonna go to the restroom.", She says, before getting up to go look for it.
In all honesty, she doesn't exactly know why she's going.

Probably just trying to avoid the awkward situation. At least for a couple of minutes.