𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

'Quiero un novio..'

She sighed, her arms were sore because if the heavy moving boxes she was carrying, her legs were wobbling as she tried to go up the stairs. 'Why'd mami y mami 2.0 buy an apartment on the top floor?!'

"Do you need help?" she heard from behind her, trying to look back but she didn't want to drop the boxes. "If you don't mind! I wouldn't want to ask you-" she started to say, feeling the boxes being lifted from her arms as she looked at the boy, her eyes widening.

"You're the one who stole the last flan!" she suddenly said as he finally looked at her, freezing before the two were glaring at each other. "I was the one who got it first!"

Leeetttt'sss back track just a bit!!

Just a few hours earlier, Y/n was roaming around, getting to know the area her step-mother grew up in and she spotted an international market. She immediately went in and decided to see if they had any of her favorite candies, but she saw the huge sign with the word "flan" written on it and her feet dragged her towards the sign but her heart broke once she saw the last flan being taken away.

"Ma'am?" she quietly said, the "woman" still not turning around as Y/n sighed. "Ma'am? I was wondering if you could give me that flan..you see.." Y/n tapped the "woman's" shoulder. "My abuelita..she can't get up to walk anymore and-" she then stopped talking once the "woman" turned around, her eyes widening as she now realize that the "woman" she was talking to, was actually a boy.

"Eres un niño?!" she said in shock, the boy's eyes widening as he understood what she had said. "Pensaste que era una niña?!" he said, glaring at her while she nodded, her eyes moving towards the flan then back to him. "Wait..you can speak spanish too?!" she then turned grey, the breath being taken out of her.

"Soy Mexicano!" he glared at her as she nodded. "I can see that!" she said back to him, pointing at his bracelet. "Wait really? Me too.." she mumbled. "Entonces..if you could just give me that flan then i'll be on my way!" she happily smiled at him, trying to convince him but he shook his head. "The thing is..my abuelita can't walk anymore and-" he copied her words, laughing at her as she glared at him.

"Don't copy me!" she tried getting that flan but he had ran off and paid for it before she could even catch up to him. She was going to look for him but she didn't see the direction he had went and she didn't want to get lost.

Back to the presseennntttt!!

"Don't tell me you live here too?!" they both said at the same time before sighing. "What number?" he asked her as she paused for a moment. 'Don't tell me she was carrying these and didn't even bother to ask her parents what apartment she was living in?!' he thought. "Un momento.." she mumbled for going down the stairs, just far down enough to where she can hear her parents.

"Qué número es?" she said to her parents as they looked up at her. "612!" her mother said back to her as Baji heard, she then went back up the stairs, seeing that he was already looking at her. "612." Y/n said to him.

"Oh? You live in the one right above me, I live in 512."

"Are you serious?!"

-

pushing the baji es mexicano agenda!! + playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3ewGKzT3zL8J3pvKEmJFBP?si=af8d1092b43441cd

-