𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

'Why is it so cold tonight?!'

He went over to close his window before hearing the music the flowed through the air, he poked his head out just a bit. "Selena?" he mumbled, sticking his head out even more and realizing the song was coming up was one he knew well because his mother used to play it all the time.

"Si una vez dije que te amaba, no sé lo que pensé, estaba loca..!" he heard a feminine voice whisper the song, tilting his head to see her on the balcony, sitting in a chair with a glass of horchata in her hand. "You gotta sing it with more passion like how Selena does it." his voice scared her, almost dropping her drink but held it with enough grip.

She then went to the edge of the balcony, looking down to see him leaning against the railing on hi balcony just below her. "I forgot you live right under me..and don't scare me like that!" she glared right at him. "Idiota..." he sucked his teeth while he jaw dropped.

"Ay pendejo! Meet me outside your door now!" she said, making him laugh as she started to walk back inside her apartment. "Did she just.." he mumbled, sighing to himself before going inside and hearing a knock on his front door

'Why the hell is she so fast?!' he rushed to the door before his mother could, opening it and stepping outside as she was leaning against the railing. "Did you teleport here?!"

"No, volé aquí." she said in a sarcastic tone. "Pendejo las escaleras están ahi!" she pointed over to the right, just where the stairs were that were right next to his and hers apartment. "Oh.." he mumbled.

"Anyways..what's with that uniform? I noticed it earlier." she said, pointing to his choice of clothing while he looked down, realizing that he was still wearing his Toman uniform. "Es nada." he said.

"Mhm, you got a secret thing going on or what? You fight bad guys like the ones in the weird telenovelas? The super jealous guy fights el primero novio! Something like that!" she said, laughing as she started to make fun of him. "You look strong but your punches are probably like pew, tiny." she laughed.

"Shut up! It's not like that!" he glared at her. "Then what's it like mister? You're in a gang?" she asked, watching his face as he nodded, her jaw dropping. "Are you serious? I was just guessing!"

"What? Do I have to prove it to you that I am?!"

"Uh yeah!"

---

"This is the leader..?"

"I ask the same thing everyday." Baji said as him and Y/n were standing in front of Mikey who was in sweats and a hoodie. "Baji who is she?" the blonde boy said, pointing over to the girl.

"Tiene novia..?" she said, Baji rolling his eyes while Mikey tilted his head, wondering what she said. "Do not pay any attention to her. She's a crazy person."

"Huh?! Crazy? You're the crazy one! You stole my flan!"

"Why the hell are you still on that?!" he poked her forehead. "Because it was flan! My flan!" she poked back. The two went back and forth, giving Mikey a show as he was just trying to understand what was going in and why was it happening in his bedroom.

"So you're the leader of the gang? Toman this dumbass said?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You're cool or whatever." she mumbled, Baji pushing her aside. "Am I not cool?" Baji said. "No, you're not cool! Now let's go before Mami gets mad at me that I left! Bye blondie!" Y/n waved goodbye as Mikey just nodded his head.

"Don't say bye to him!"

"Oh do you like control me or something Baji?! You weirdo!"

"I'm going to hate you! Don't make me hate you Lucero! I will hate you!"

"Oh wow! So scary! I'm so so so scared! Someone save me!"

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅