𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

'I can't believe I live right above the flan stealer..'

"Sooo what hair products do you use for your hair?" she asked him, opening the door for him as he walked inside the apartment. "Not much." he said as she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Like what?" she asked again, watching him set the boxes down. "Uh two in one-" he started to say until he heard the door close. "Huh?" he mumbled, quickly making his way towards the door and opening it as he saw her standing right outside.

"Es todo lo que usas?!" she said, crossing her arms as she watched him nod, her eyed widening as she wondered what she was doing wrong and how his hair was so nice with only using such a shampoo.

"Qué más se supone que debo usar?" he asked her while her jaw dropped. "You're kidding me right?" she said, chuckling as she hoped he was joking. "No..?"

"Ha ha! Yeah, you're definitely lying!" she shook her head while he just looked at her like she was crazy. She eyed him before looking around the apartment, walking around and examining each of the corners.

"I'm not lying though.." he mumbled, looking around the apartment, seeing it was the same as his. "Are there any more boxes?" he said, watching her turn around as she nodded and walking back to the door.

"Thanks for helping."

---

"So who was that boy, Y/n?"

"He lives in the apartment below us. No es nada." she said, stretching her arms before she took the plates out of the box, carefully settling them down on to the table and next to the cups.

"Nada?" her mother said, glancing at her daughter as she nodded her head. "I think he's the same age as me..I think." Y/n said, starting to put the boxes away and clearing the kitchen area.

"Maybe you guys go to the same school. La misma clase también."

"Es raro..espero que no."

"Weird?" her mother let out a laugh as she nodded. "He uses two in one shampoo! Like who does that! He said "Are we supposed to use anything else?" Like what?!" the two laughed before they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Y/n said, making her way to the front door before turning the knob and opening it to see who it was. "Hello-" she was met with an older woman, one who looked like the boy she met earlier.

Her black hair was long, reaching down to her hips as she had a beauty mark under her eye. Y/n's jaw dropped just a bit at the difference, his mother was beautiful! And he was..definitely there!

"Oh! You guys are still unpacking, i'll come by another time-!" his mother said before M/n cut her off. "No, no! Come in!" she said, opening the door wider as Y/n saw him standing right behind his mother.

"Two in one.." she mumbled, shaking her head before letting him in again, he rolled her eyes at her. "You have something on your chin." he said, pointing at her as she eyed him, his finger going towards her face but he then felt a tug on his ear.

"Do it y no estás comiendo arroz con leche." his mother said with a sweet smile, making him go red due to the embarrassment as Y/n wanted to let out a laugh. "Sorry.." Baji said, looking down at his shoes before glancing at Y/n as his mother let go of him.

"You're getting arroz con leche..?" she said in a mumble, slowly walking towards him as he became frightened. "Give me some please! Mami's arroz con leche..it's..it's not right man!" she whispered to him as he laughed at her.

"No, she makes enough for me and her. Not you." he placed his fingers on her forehead before softly pushing it back and letting out a chuckle. "Idiota." she said, making him stop.

"Bruja."

"Tonto."

"Tonta!"

"Tú madre."

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅