𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"So what you're saying to me is that..you hate tres leches?"

"It just doesn't sit right in my mouth okay! Don't judge me! All of my tías are like "Y por qué no te gusta?" It's just not for me!" Baji said, dropping his head on his desk as she laughed. "Do you like milhojas?"

She said, placing her hand on his shoulder and nodded her head. "I love milhojas. It's my favorite cake." Y/n's eyes moved to his hair. "You have pretty hair. I'm jealous." she laughed, moving her hand back to her lap. "I just use the shampoo my mom uses.." he mumbled, glancing at her then to his hair as it became quiet.

Y/n looked around the classroom as he did the same, watching everyone talking with their friends. "Are you still mad I took your flan?" he suddenly asked, laying his head back down on the desk as she copied him. Both of the back of their heads touching as they looked opposite ways.

"Not really. I was just joking."

"You know, I would've gave it to you but that abuelita card took me off guard." he chuckled, playing with his fingers underneath the table. "De verdad?" she said. "I thought it was going to work."

"No soy tan tonto." he said, making her roll her eyes. "Chifuyu said you almost failed the grade." she heard him gasp as he sat straight. "Que? De verdad?!" his voice was a bit loud as their classmates turned to look at them while she nodded her head.

"Mhm. Es chismoso." she laughed, watching his jaw drop. "What did you really?"

"No! Of course not!" he turned away, hiding the lie that was printed on his face. She continued to laugh at him. "You don't have to lie Baji." she tapped his shoulder as he automatically looked at her. "I almost repeated last year actually, only because my english teacher was a total asshole." she said. "She was so strict, I tried switching classes but she went on maternity leave so it was fine for the rest of the year." Y/n laid back into her chair.

"Hey-"

"Y/n!" the two turned their heads over to the blonde boy that was walking in. "Oh hi Miyasaki." she waved at him, turning in her chair as Baji copied her movements. "Do you have any plans after school?" Kenji asked, one of his hands in his pockets as he looked at her.

"No not really, why?"

"Wanna do something?"

---

"It kinda sounded like he was asking you on a date. Maybe he likes you."

"No, more like a friend hangout."

'Now I know why she's single. She's dense.'

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

chifuyu es como las tias
jajajaja
es chismoso

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅