𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

'Where the hell is class 2-1..?'

She walked herself through the school halls, checking each of the classes to make sure she was going into the right one. Her eyes were too busy looking up that she didn't see anyone come her way and accidentally bumping into someone.

"Oh sorry- Nevermind, it's you..flan stealer."

"You're still up on that?!" Baji said, crossing his arms as she nodded, letting out a "hmph" before walking around him but she then went back, an embarrassed expression on her face. "Can you tell me where class 2-1 is..?"

"You're kidding right..?" he said, a frown on his face as she shook her head. "That's my class!" her jaw dropped, cursing herself before closing her mouth.

"Then can you walk me there?"

"Hm? No quiero." he said, smiling before patting her shoulder. "No quieres?! I'll just follow you then!" she said before she felt someone bump into her. "Oh sorry!" she glanced back to see a blonde boy, his face red because of embarrassment.

"Hm? It's fine- oh can you show me where class 2-1 is? Flan stealer doesn't want to help." she said plain-fully, feeling Baji's glare as the boy looked behind her. "Oh! Baji- flan..stealer? What is that..?"

"It's this type of dessert and-" she was cut off by the bell, the three frozen in the hallway as the two boys rushed to their classes, both going in opposite ways while Y/n quickly thought to follow Baji.

'It's my first day and i'm going to be late?!' she thought, bumping into him as he opened the classroom door. Luckily the teacher hadn't came just yet, the two letting out a sigh before looking at each other.

"Why are you coping me?!" they both said at the same time, glaring into the others eyes. He shoved her lightly before walking inside the classroom and closing the door in front of her face. 'Baji..te voy a cortar el pelo! You don't deserve that pretty hair!'

She sighed, opening the door as she stepped in and feeling all eyes on her. She spotted Baji in the back of the classroom, his body slumped as he was resting his head on the desk.

"Are you new?" she turned her head to the side, looking over to the boy who was standing just a few feet away from her. "Ah yeah." Y/n only said, sitting down to the closest desk near her.

'He's talking to her?!' the girls in the class all thought, feeling a bit jealous as they watched him sit down next to Y/n. "I'm Kenji Miyasaki!" a wide smile appeared on his face, his honey blonde wavy hair following his movements, a few strands poking out from the top of his head.

"I'm Y/n Lucero, nice to meet you Kenji." she said, giving him a light smile as he nodded his head. "So you're new huh? When'd you move here?" Kenji asked, resting his cheek on his palm. "Just a few days ago." she said, feeling someone staring at the back of her head, glancing back to see Baji quickly moving his eyes away from her.

"Do you have anything planned for today-"

"Look pretty boy, if all you're going to do is just ask me questions, go ahead but don't think i'm going to date you." she said, sighing afterwards as he laughed. "I wasn't! I swear! I only wanted to be friends!"

"Mentiroso, puedo verlo en tus ojos.." she mumbled, looking away from him. "Hm?" Kenji hummed. "Nothing." she said, the door opening as the students each rushed to their seats, the teacher coming in.

"Oh, we have a new student? Mind introducing yourself?" Y/n froze, standing up and walking towards the front of the class, turning around to face the students. "I'm Y/n Lucero." she said, the teacher waiting for her to go on.

"Is that all..?"

"I came here from the U.S." she said, looking back at her teacher. "Anything else..?" she glanced back at the class, her eyes ignoring everyone else's but his before she caught him staring back at her.

"Uhm, I have a dog..?" she said, looking back at her teacher as she heard something from the back of the classroom, exactly where Baji was sitting. "Ew.." he mumbled. "Los perros son mejores que los gatos." he said to himself.

"Hm? Did you say something?" she said to Baji, making him freeze as he looked up to see Y/n with a smile on her face. "No." he said. "Thank you for your..introduction Lucero." She sat back down, letting out a small sigh as she played with her fingers.

'Me pone nervioso..'

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

kenji is inspired by
kento miura from kimi ni todoke!

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅