𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

The class was quiet. Too quiet.

Only because there was no one there except for Y/n and Baji who were trying their best to solve the problem that was given to them. Chifuyu offered to help them but they refused, saying that they could work it on their own.

"This isn't fair!"

"We should just leave. I mean..no one else is here." Y/n laughed, looking around the classroom with the empty desk with an empty chalkboard. "Yeah we should just leave. Look at us, actually staying at school!" Baji laughed with her.

The two then left the building, she looked up to the sky while Baji gasped. "Why are my friends here..?" she heard him mumble beside her. "Baji! Where were you?" Y/n turned to see a blonde boy with hair up to his shoulders run up to them, along with a taller blonde boy with a braid running down the back of his head.

'These guys are his friends?' Y/n gave them a glance before waving at them. "Who's this?" Mikey said, directly pointing at Y/n as she leaned over to Baji. "Por qué me está señalando directamente a mí?" she whispered, watching the blonde's eyebrow raise up.

"Porque yo puedo." her jaw slightly dropped at the fact that he understood her, her eyes then wavering to his school jacket and seeing the Venezuelan flag pinned on the right side. "Ah I see.."

"Baji, you didn't tell me you found another person that's latino!" Mikey then shook Baji's shoulder, making her chuckle. "I was going to!" Baji said, pushing him off as Mikey then stared at her. "Soy Mexicana..!" Y/n said in a not so surprised voice.

"You're meeting everyone else, come on."

"Everyone else?!"

———

Now there she stood, right next to Baji and in front of the rest of his friends. Y/n gave them a small wave. "Es mexicana." Mikey said, pointing right at her as his friend's eyes widened. "Why do I feel like i'm an art at an art museum..?" she whispered to Baji.

"Don't ask me..they didn't even do this with me."

They then all introduced themselves all together, bringing her into their group as they were betting money on lotería. It almost made her feel like she was at home, she unknowingly smiled at the way they played. Baji who was sitting next to her, caught the grin on her face, ruffling her hair as she rolled her eyes.

"Lotería! Beat that shit heads!" Mitsuya said with a proud smile on his face, running around the room with the money in his hands as everyone else groaned in frustration. "Shuffle the cards right Mikey!" Emma said and glaring at her brother.

"Okay, okay!"

"Quieres jugar?" Draken said to her, holding a card in his hand as she nodded her head. A wide smile reaching her lips as Baji also wanted to play. "Can we share a card?" he asked her. "Yeah, I just hope you aren't slow at this."

"I'm literally the fastest one here." he glared at her. "I believe you." she said. "Okay, since we have a new friend. You can shuffle the cards." Mikey then handed the stack over to Y/n. "Really? Oh uh okay.." she mumbled, taking the cards in her hands, splitting it into two piles then letting the cards get in between each other. She repeated the step three times before splitting it half and putting the bottom half on top.

"Here." Y/n said, giving the cards back to Mikey as he looked at her with an impressed expression. He didn't say anything about it and instead started naming the cards. "La mano.." and so on. It was quiet until everyone was meeting their last few empty spots.

Baji and Y/n were on the edge of their seats because they had one more left. Las Jaras. For some reason, she never had luck with that last card. For her, it was either last or second to last. She secretly hoped that Baji was her magic charm.

"El pescado.."

"Lotería! Wait never mind.." Hakkai said before noticing the missing one on the top right corner, Yuzuha laughed at her brother's mistake. "El cantarito.." no one moved. "Las Jaras—"

"Lotería!" Baji and Y/n said at the same time, both laughing at their first successful win together as Mikey showed the rest of the cards. "Baji, you're my good luck charm. Oh my god. I haven't won lotería in so long!"

Baji smiled at her reaction, she held onto his arm, claiming that he should always be by her side because magically, good things happen when he's around.

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅