𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Chismoso.."

"Huh?"

"Nothing." Baji gave Chifuyu a look as he entered his room, the poor blonde confused as ever while he was wondering what Baji had said. "You told her I almost failed the grade?!" Baji finally said as Chifuyu scooted away.

"It came out by mistake! I mean you did though—"

"That's not the point!"

"I mean it's not like she cares! Plus..why are we spying on her?" Chifuyu then hushed his voice, glancing over to Baji as he was look over the bushes. His eyes set on Y/n and Miyasaki, the two were plainly sitting on a pair of swings just talking, sharing a laugh here and there.

"I thought you didn't like her! Seems like you're in love with her already!" Chifuyu exaggerated his voice while Baji told him to shut up as he was trying not to get caught. "I am not! Just worried! That guy is fishy!" Baji said, glaring at Miyasaki who was now ruffling Y/n's hair.

He really wondered what the two were talking about, that feeling inside him started to grow and grow even more every time he saw her. 'I do not like her. I do not like her. I do not like her! I definitely do not like her!' he tried telling himself.

"Chifuyu, puede harcerme un favor?" Baji said to Chifuyu, completely forgetting the fact that he could not understand him. "Oh shit sorry. Can you do me a favor?" Baji then glanced at the blonde once he realized he wasn't responding back to him. "No! I don't want to get in trouble again by your mom or my mom!"

"Last time I did you a favor, I was grounded by both of them! After that I swore to never do a favor by you ever again!"

"You just stole candy from the vending machine.."

"It was a store!" Chifuyu said, raising his voice just a bit to try and "scare" Baji but he was just looking at him plainly. "What are you guys doing?" the two froze from her voice, both turning their heads slowly until they met her eyes.

"Playing hide and seek."

"Really? Where are your other friends?"

"Ho-How would we know? We're hiding from them." Baji said, now fiddling with his fingers as he cursed at himself for stuttering his words. "Oh okay.." Y/n looked at the two suspiciously. "Okay bye!" her cheery tone then returned, the two boys letting out a breath they didn't know were holding.

"Wait! What are you doing right now?" Baji said, standing up and wiping off whatever was on his pants. "Uhm, i'm about to go home. Miyasaki just left— oh and he gave me his number! He's not that bad, just not my type. Sólo un amigo." she didn't need to add the last three words but it just came out of her mouth.

"Oh okay..i'll go with you." Baji said, watching her eyes widened. "No it's fine! Plus you're..hide and seek-ing with Matsuno." She let out a laugh as Chifuyu shook his head. "If i'm being honest, I think they forgot about us." Chifuyu said, saving Baji because it seemed like he didn't know what to say.

"Oh, then come with me!"

———

"Do you really drink horchata..every day?"

"Mind your business..average tamarindo enjoyer." she said, sticking her tongue out at Baji as he rolled his eyes at her. Chifuyu only laughed lightly at their interaction, swaying his body gently on his chair to the soft music that played in the apartment. He heard her hum to the music, her head slowly moving side to side.

"Nothing's wrong with tamarindo!"

"Exactly and nothing's wrong with horchata!" she said before sipping on her favorite drink. She eyed him, a faint smile on her lips. 'I definitely feel like a third wheel and they aren't even dating..' Chifuyu thought to himself, drinking his horchata that Y/n gave him, finding the new drink tasty as he started sipping on it quickly.

"Okay Matsuno..it's not going anywhere.."

"What— It's just good!"

"Then you have to try tamarindo."

"Baji, let the poor boy have his horchata phase first."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

YAYYY IM BACK TO
UPDATING THIS BOOKK!!!
:)))

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅