𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Dude what if like the world exploded."

"Dude what if you like shut up."

Baji glared at Y/n as she kept looking at the sky, the two were enjoying their time together on his balcony. Both sitting on beach chairs his mother had bought for herself which soon ended up for him. "Can't say anything now.."

"Cállate." she mumbled, stretching her arms forward while he rolled his eyes at her. "Cállate." Baji mocked her, earning a small head turn from Y/n before she rose her hand to punch him as he quickly backed away. "Yeah, think about your words pendejo."

Baji pulled himself up from his chair and made his way to the railing, looking over at the view he had as Y/n copied him. He glanced at her, wondering why she was doing the same thing as him. "Copier." he said.

"Copier." she mocked him. "Don't copy me." Baji glared at her, pushing her away as she laughed. "Whatever." Y/n rested her chin on the palm of her head, keeping her eyes on the sunset in front of her. She smiled at the pretty view, not knowing he was looking at her.

Baji turned the other way and crossed his legs, taking glances at Y/n as she turned his way. She kept his eyes on him for a second until looking the other way. "Quires comer?" he asked her, hearing her gasp.

"You're finally being nice to me! Qué sorpresa!" Y/n then followed him back inside his apartment while he rolled his eyes. "Qué sorpresa!" Baji mocked her tone, hearing her laugh behind him as he went to his kitchen.

"There's pozole, ceviche—"

"Ceviche."

"I didn't even say the rest.."

Y/n chuckled as she watched him bring out two bowls and a bag of chips out onto the kitchen counter. "Cuánto quieres?" he asked her, keeping his eyes on her as she looked at him. "Todo."

"Greedy." Baji laughed, pouring her a decent amount before giving himself some. He gave her napkin and poured her some chips. "Quires algo para tomar?" he asked her. Y/n gave him a look, wondering why he was being so nice all of a sudden.

"Y no, no tengo horchata."

"How'd you know.." Y/n side eyed him, taking a bite of her ceviche as she smiled at her happy taste buds. "I'm a mind reader."

"Nah, you just love me."

"False. I actually hate you."

"Baji, i'm literally in your apartment eating your mom's ceviche.." Y/n mumbled, watching him freeze before rolling his eyes. "You broke in." Baji said, lying as she rolled her eyes. "I did not. You're literally confessing your love to me right now. Mhm, me quieres." she laughed.

"No te amo, estás loca." Baji then began eating while she continued to laugh. "I'm not! Estás loco por mi." Y/n gave him a playful wink as he had an expression of disgust plastered on his face. "Ew, never do that again."

"Fine, only because I hated doing that."

"Good because that was so hard to watch."

Baji smiled at her while she again, rolled her eyes at him. She kept eating as Baji brought out drinks for them to sip on. He opened them with a bottle opener before sliding the bottle to her. She quickly thanked him and took a sip before going back to eating.

"Your mom is so good at cooking." Y/n said as Baji nodded his head. "I know, but I made this—" he started to say until she interrupted him. "Se puede cocinar?!" she said in shock. "Si, puedo cocinar.." Baji glared at her.

"You learn something new everyday.."

"Oh shut up."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
hey.....heyyy....
long time no see...

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅