𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"My Mom asked if you want to come upstairs because she wants to be friends with your mom."

Y/n stood at the front door, laughing at what Baji said while he quickly glared at her. "I'll ask her, but she's not home yet." Y/n said, nodding her head as she felt something soft against her ankles, glancing down as she saw her cat. "Oh you're finally back.."

"Why are you so careless?! No te preocupes por tu gato?!" Baji then picked up the small pet, holding it up in the air as he made random expressions to make her cat react. She let out a chuckle, but then stopped herself by clearing her throat once she felt his eyes on her.

"I love my cat!"

"I bet he doesn't even have a name!"

"Shut up! Yes he does! His name is winter!" Y/n rose her voice back at him as he scoffed. Passing neighbors found it weird, staring at the two teens who were fighting over whether or not her pet cat had a name. "Liar!"

"Why are you two fighting?! I can hear you from my room!" Chifuyu said, glaring at the two before seeing that Y/n had a popsicle in her hand. "Do you have more?" the blonde's tone quickly changed. "Yeah..? Do you want one?"

"Yes please."

"Can I get one?" Baji asked, forgetting that two were even "arguing" but then quickly remembered once she rolled her eyes at him. "Wow, okay..I see. Tonta." Baji mumbled, making her scoff. "Suelta." Y/n said, referring to her cat.

Chifuyu watched the two speak, clearly confused as to what they were saying until he saw Baji hand her her cat back. "Got it.." Chifuyu mumbled, making the two turn to him before the three went inside her apartment.

———

"Uni! Dos! Tres! Cuatro!"

"Hey!" Chifuyu said, a smile on his face as Y/n and Baji laughed. "Que humadera que nos viene ahogando!" Y/n sang first, shamelessly dancing along to the music. "La gente se pregunta nadie sabe qué es un carro viejo que viene pitando!" Baji sang with a flat voice, making Y/n roll her eyes.

"Con llantas de triciclo y el motor al revés en la esquina yo esperando!"

"Como siempre su novia fiel mis amigas se estan burlando, murmuran cosas de él!"

They sang the rest of the song until it was Baji's turn to pick one. The two clearly recognized the song that played while Chifuyu was confused.

"Aventura.." both Baji and Y/n said at the same time. Y/n then got her home phone, pretending as if someone was calling her. "Hello?" she said, waiting for Baji to say the next part. "Sólo escucha.."

"Son las cinco 'e la mañana y yo no he dormido nada." Y/n said then right when Baji was going tk sing the next part, the front door had swung open, revealing Y/n's mother who just came from work. The music then played in the background as they all came to a stop.

"Por qué estás parando en el sofá?" M/n said, watching the two quickly sit as Chifuyu sat still, feeling as if he were in trouble as well. "Perdóname.." both Y/n and Baji said in a mumble. "Ah! Chifuyu!" M/n said, making the two jaws drop and clearly seeing the favoritism over them and their friend.

"She totally loves Chifuyu more than me.."

"If only she knew his past.." Baji mumbled, getting Y/n's attention. "What? Was he like a street fighter or something?" she whispered, leaning closer to him as he gulped at how close they worse, slowly pushing her away. "I guess."

"Wow..I wonder if he's better than you."

"Now you're pushing it..we all know i'm the better fighter."

"Okay..lo que tú digas.."

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅