𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"So since you're fourteen..are you planning to have a quince?"

"Yeah, you only have a quince once! And plus my mom already bought my dress." she said, clasping her hands together as a smile appeared on her face. "Oh really? What's the color?" Baji asked, leaning closer to the table as he interested expression on his face.

"Azul y dorado." she said. "Tienes una foto?" he asked her, watching Y/n shake her head. "No, pero el vestido està en el cuarto de mi mami." she said. "Wanna see it after school?" she suggested, her head tilting to the side, her eyes set on his his while he was thinking about it. "Yeah sure."

"Cool."

"Are you having chambelanes y damas?"

"Well I just moved here..so no.." she let out a sigh. "I know three girls and a lot like..a lot of guys." Baji said, giving her a thumbs up as her eyes lit up. "You do?!" she said in a desperate tone. "Mami would be so happy! That would be so fun too!"

"But I don't know if three girls is enough.."

"Well you have long hair-"

"Don't even."

---

"Oh it is pretty."

"Why are you saying it like you thought it wasn't?!" she glared at him, giving a light punch on his arm as she placed the dress back in the closet. "Anyways, this is my crown, mis botas y sombrero." she said, holding out a pair of long boots and a matching blue and gold sombrero with a smile on her face.

"Oh wow."

"I'm not inviting you anymore."

"Wait I was just joking!" he said, watching her roll her eyes before putting the stuff back. "Horchata?" she offered, walking out the room as he followed her into the kitchen. "Do you always drink horchata?" he asked her. "Yeah..is that a problem?"

"No.."

"Good. Horchata?" she asked again as he nodded his head this time, watching her pour the drink into a glass cup with ice. She then sat next to him, sipping on her drink as he looked around the apartment, noticing it was more decorated than before. He caught a picture of her hung up near her room, he could tell the photo was a bit recent since it did look like her now.

"Don't look over there! I don't know why Mami put that picture of me up! It's embarrassing!" she said, quickly noticing what he was looking at and standing up to take the picture down. "I didn't even get a good look at it." he said, trying to make her feel better. "That doesn't matter! You already saw it!" she placed the picture frame face down onto the kitchen counter.

"By the way..do you think the girls won't mind being my damas and the guys being my chambelanes?" she hesitantly asked, playing with her fingers as she looked at him. "Oh yeah I don't think they would mind. They're a bunch of losers who don't have anything else to do."

"Like you?"

"This is another reason why I knew to take the flan that day."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

the quince dress!
+ fun fact..this is the dress i wore for
my quince LMFAO i just thought it was
so pretty and it fit pretty too plus these
were the colors i wanted

this is the dress i wore formy quince LMFAO i just thought it wasso pretty and it fit pretty too plus thesewere the colors i wanted

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅