𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"What if I was like a dog? What dog would I be?"

"Un perro feo."

"Tu madre." Baji said, glaring at Y/n as she rolled her eyes. The two were in her living room hanging out, the two seemed to hang out a lot more as the days go by. Their parents got used to seeing both of them together that they weren't surprised to see them in their homes.

"A wiener dog." Y/n said, putting down a card as Baji glanced at his deck. "Those hotdog dogs?" he mumbled while she hummed in response. "Sí un perro de "hotdog." she almost laughed at his way of naming the type of dog.

"Hey, you call it a wiener dog!"

"Okay? That's what the dog is called!"

"No it's not! Es un da..dachshund!" Baji corrected her, making Y/n glare at him even more. "Es un da..dachshund!" she mocked him, Baji rolled his eyes at her before putting his card down. He had a plus 4 which made her gasp.

He saw her look through her deck which made her stomach drop. Baji didn't expect her to have a similar card. Once she placed the plus 4 down, he immediately sighed and took eight cards, adding them on to his already large stack in his hands.

"Ay..can we just play lotería already?"

"If we play, we're betting money."

———

And so they betted money.

"Lotería!" Y/n said, laughing at Baji as he loudly showed his frustration but tossing and turning on the couch. It was the second tine he loss and he swore that he was going to win again. "Cheated! You're cheating!" Baji said as Chifuyu laughed.

The blonde quickly adjusted to the game, finding it fun to place bottle caps on a board game like it was tic tac toe. Baji and Y/n both laughed at Chifuyu's denseness. "Wait so I say lotería when I finish the whole board?" Chifuyu asked as Baji slowly turned to him and Y/n smacked Baji's arm.

"You do! You almost could've one because your last card was next, but i'm just soooo good with luck that I always win." Y/n said laughing as Chifuyu nodded his head. "I have good luck too!" Baji tried defending the fact that even though he had half of his board filled, he too could've won.

"Yeah..with all the cards gone.."

"Listen maje." Baji mumbled, staring at Y/n with a glare as she started shuffling the cards while holding in her laugh. Chifuyu only giggled because if someone was laughing around him, he couldn't hold back his laugh. "Sé que engañaste. I know for a fact you did."

"Blah blah blah, you're talking nonsense. Estás loco, muy loco." Y/n chuckled, clearing her board and Chifuyu parted the cards into two and placing the bottom part on top. "Say it." she gently pushed the cards over to Baji's side, but then he moved them over to Chifuyu.

"I don't know how to pronounce these.." the blonde mumbled, staring at the card he held between his fingers. Oh how he wished to just place bottle caps on his board again. "We'll help you!" Y/n immediately said as Baji choked on his laugh.

"No we won't. Come on that's la dama, next." Baji said, taking the card from Chifuyu's hand and earning a glare from Y/n. "Baji.."

"Fine.."

And so the rest of the night was filled with both Y/n and Baji helping out Chifuyu pronounce words on the lotería cards. He found it a bit fun today, glad that he was learning something about his friends.

He wanted to learn more, but both Baji's and Y/n's bickering made it even harder. "Can you two like just date already? I'm trying to learn something here.." Chifuyu glared at the two as they obviously gagged at his words.

"Date?! Like I would ever date an horchata lover like her." Baji covered his mouth in disgust as he pointed over to the girl right next to him. Y/n shook her head at his words. "Please! You're literally just jealous of me!"

"Jealous of what?! You're going to die from drinking so much!" Baji scoffed while Y/n gasped and Chifuyu shook his head, clearly not wanting them to bicker even more. "I'd rather die knowing I love horchata."

"Eres raro!"

"Me?! Tú eres el raro!"

".."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
dw guys im trying with these
updates 🤞🏻

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅