𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Cuando de pronto sale del asensor la imagen de mis sueños. El que yo quiero para mi dueño..!"

The song played lightly in her room as she sung along with the lyrics. Her window was half way open, just enough to let the breeze from outside in. Y/n danced along to the music as she was cleaning her room. It was like this every Saturday, though her mothers didn't mind.

"El chico del apartamento cinco doce.." she hummed the lyrics, not realizing someone else was singing along with her. She made her way to the window, going to close it but before she did, she glanced down to see his hands hanging out.

"Baji." she called out for his name, watching him flinch from the sudden call. He poked his head out, his hair falling down and hanging off his shoulders as he met her eyes. "Hello to you too?" Baji said.

"Are you busy?"

"No..? Why?"

"Come up. I have something to show you!"

———

"You reorganized your room..?"

Baji gave Y/n a look as she was happily smiling while nodding her head. "Mhm! Cool right?" she walked around her living space, showing him her favorite items in the room, telling him about every single one of them.

He smiled faintly at her.

"Muy." he chuckled at her happy expressions, she then sat on her bed, letting the music play softly in her room. "Voy a México para el verano." she said, an excited spree of joy washed over her. "I can't wait! So many parties! Food! Parties! El dulce!"

"Must be nice! Take me with you!"

"No. Even if I want to..actually I don't want to."

He rolled his eyes at her, hearing her laugh at him. "Quieres una concha?" she asked him, watching his eyes light up. He immediately followed her into the kitchen and watched her slide over a peace of bread. Not just any type of bread, pero una concha.

"Tienes horchata?" Baji asked her, her eyes deflating at the stupid question. "Claro que si, pendejo.." she mumbled, walking over to the refrigerator and getting the pitcher of horchata out along with two cups and pouring the drink into the glasses. He thanked her quietly as she nodded her head, accepting the thank you. "So you and Miyasaki—"

"We're just friends! He's helping me realize my feelings for someone..that's all!" she then became shy, looking away from him as he tilted his head to the side. "Oh. Oh! Oh..ew. You like someone?" he gave her a disgusted look, causing her to suck in her teeth. "Yes and i'm not telling you."

"Wow and I thought we were just becoming friends Y/n." he faked a gasp, putting his hand over his chest. "Pero Baji, te quiero mucho! No el otro hombre!" Y/n said, Baji quickly catching on as to what she was doing.

'Como una telenovela.'

"No mames wey! Ya tengo otra novia!" he said while laughing. The two held their stomachs as they mimicked what they saw on tv. Baji was laughing too hard that he accidentally fell over in his chair, causing Y/n to laugh even harder.

She dropped down to her knees and held onto the floor. Their laughs were quiet yet the most funniest thing to them.

Y/n's mother walked in in the scene, rolling her eyes at the two and letting them be for a while.

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅