𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Chorizo."

"Carne asada."

"Con horchata.." the two groaned, both starving for the delicious food that they were ready to eat at home. "Con..hor..cha..ta?" Chifuyu repeated her words. "It's so good..man I can't wait to have some with I get home!" she said.

"I have tamarindo at home." Baji mumbled, picking at his hair as his mouth water, both him and Y/n glanced at the school clock, only a few more hours until school was over. They slumped over the desk, their stomachs rumbling from hunger as the bell rang for lunch.

"Guys-" Chifuyu said, his eyes set on the two empty desk. Y/n and Baji were running to the cafeteria, both hoping they could be first in line. "Wait can you guys at least give me a head start first before you two run off?!" By the time Chifuyu had already reached the cafeteria, Y/n and Baji were already eating at the table. "These two.." the blonde mumbled, getting in line as he watched the two eat.

"Wait what are you having for dinner?"

"Carne asada, arroz, frijoles con tortillas..y maíz." Y/n said before putting her fork filled with food into her mouth, nodding her head, suggesting him to go next. "Lucky..i'm having chorizo con crema y queso con tortilla y salsa verde." his mouth watered as he spoke.

"Mkay, I got a question for you." she said. "What is it?" he asked, his head tilting to the side as he wondered what she was going to say next. "Can you dance zapateado?" she asked him, he almost dropped his spoon at the question. "What."

"Can you dance-" she asked again. "No I heard you..it was just a random ass question!" he let out a laugh as she rolled her eyes. "Well can you?"

"Obviously yeah!"

---

"Keisuke? Dance zapateado?! When ever he tries to dance it, it's like he's stepping on cockroaches!" his mother laughed, making fun of him as Y/n held in her laugh, feeling the glare that Baji was giving her.

"Isn't that sort of the point?!"

"Yeah but not like that!" Y/n and his mother both said. "Ven aquí." she said to Y/n, grabbing her hands and placing Y/n in front of her. "Mira hijo. Look at my feet then copy it, okay?" she said, nodding her head to her son as he sighed and gave in. 'Dios mío..she's prettier up close!' Y/n thought as the song started to play.

Both Y/n and his mother slowly started going in a circle as they both quickly tapped their feet against the floor. "I feel bad for whoever's below us.." Baji mumbled, watching both of them dance. "Oh wait..it's Chifuyu's apartment below me.." He sighed, resting his head on his palm after propping his elbow into the arm rest of the chair, his eyes on both of the girls before glancing over to Y/n.

His heart to beat faster, the interaction between her and his mom was just heart warming to him because he knew how his mother was, she wasn't as protective of him but she is because he's the only kid she has.

"Are you watching hijo?! Come here and dance!"

"What no!"

He was taken to dance either way, all of them going around and pressing their feet against the floor as Baji sulked the whole time. "Keisuke, move your hips!" his mother said, hearing Y/n laugh. "You too Y/n!" she said to Y/n while she froze. "Si señora.."

"Vuelta!"

The three of then spun around and started going in the other direction as Y/n caught Baji's eye, smiling at the moment.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

yk that one zapateado song😭😭
love it

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅