Chapter 4: Learn Your Place

(CHICA'S POV)

This is upsetting. I've been around Foxy since we were originally put together, and then this new fox waltzed in and stole him from me! She needs to learn her place.

(MANGLE'S POV)

I was so thankful! I saw that fox that fixed me walking down the hall, whistling. He saw me as well, and our eyes met.

"Aye, lass!" He said. "What ye be doing out here?" His voice was cute too!

"Just walking around the restaurant!" I replied. I could feel a blush creeping up my face just looking at him.

"Something wrong, lass?" He asked. He must have seen me blush. I just giggled and answered,

"Hehehe! Nooo! Nothing's wrong! Hehehe!" I couldn't help myself. He was just too cute! He changed the subject.

"What be your name, lass?" I could see a little bit of a blush on his face too.

"Mangle the Fox!" I said happily. "How about you?"

"Arrr!" He growled playfully. "I be Foxy the Pirate! But ye can just call me Foxy!" What a nice name!

"Cool!" I said enthusiastically. "My name before I became Mangle was Rox the Fox! I guess you can call me Rox!" He smiled. I think he likes it!

"That be a fine name, lass!" He said. "Or, Rox if you prefer." I blushed some more. We looked out the window. It was dark. Time to go to sleep.

"See you tomorrow, Foxy!" I hugged him and went back to Kid's Cove.

"Goodnight, lass." He said. "Or Rox. This might take some getting used to." I giggled.

"Alright. Love you. Goodnight." I quickly covered my mouth at what I just said. He started to chuckle.

"Love ye too, Rox." He walked back to the parts and service room. Did he just say that? Did he mean it? Was it an accident? It couldn't be!

"Eeeeee!" I squealed! "He likes me! He really does!" I made my way into Kid's Cove and slept.