Chapter 6: Jeremy :D

(MANGLE'S POV)

"GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!" I shout excitedly as I run around the restaurant.

"What is it?" Old Freddy asks curiously. Everyone was huddled in a group.

"We have..." I paused for dramatic reasons.

"Spit it out already!" Shouted Toy Chica.

"A NEW NIGHTGUARD!!!" I screamed. Everyone cheered.

"Do ye know his name, Rox?" Asked Foxy.

"Not yet!" I tried to calm down a little. "He should be here soon!"

"Awesome!" Shouted both Bonnies.

"You guys think everything is awesome!" (Yes. I just did that.) I said. Just then, we heard a click, and the main door opened.

"That must be him!" Toy Freddy whispered excitedly. "We will take the first night. Then on the second night, considering he survives, the old animatronics should start to move around."

"Sounds like a plan, lad!" Foxy added. This would be fun.

(JEREMY'S POV)

I needed the money. This job would be easy. The clock ticked 12:00 and then the phone rang.

"Who could that be?" I asked, confused. I picked up the phone and the moment I did, there was a voice on the other end. It must be a recording. I thought about hanging up, but this was a strange job, so I wanted to know more about it.

"Hello, hello? Uh hey and welcome to the new and improved, Freddy Fazbear's pizza." He began.

-LE TIME WARP TO END OF MESSAGE-

This guy just talked and talked! He had some points on what I should look out for, so I will keep them in mind. Something about a puppet and a music box. But it was 3:00 AM and nothing had moved a muscle. Or, hydraulic. I took my time, flicking on the vent lights, using my flashlight, and winding up the crud box. Just then, I see something down the hall. It was Chica!

"Hey there!" I shouted. "Lookin' gooooood!" I joked. She disappeared after shooting me a look. This wasn't so bad. I hear something banging in the vents.

"Who iiiiiiis iiiiiit?" I asked, slurring the two last words. I flash the right vent light and there's Bonnie!

"AH!" I squeal as I shove the mask on my face. The lights go dim and Bonnie looks in the mask. The lights are back on.

"What the fubbernuck?!" I yell. That was scary! I flash my light down the hall, and there's Freddy! He has creepy eyes!

"Hey!" I greet him. "Now eff off!" I laugh. I wind up the music box again, and lower the monitor to see Freddy in front of me!

"AHHH!" I scream. (Really girly xD) I slam the Freddy mask on my face.

"Hey! It's me!" I say, almost pissing myself. "I'm you! Now go away!" And to my surprise, he does. The clock dings 6:00 and I head towards the door. I lower my voice to the best of my ability and say, "I'll be back!" (XDXDXDXDXDXD Terminator!) I then go home.