Chapter 7: Back for More

(JEREMY'S POV)

I walked into the restaurant for another night. I hated this job already, but I needed the money that bad. The animatronics were scary. I walked by the show stage, but stopped halfway. I turned and looked straight at Freddy. Then I got an idea. I got a chair and stood up on it. I was eye-to-eye with Freddy.

"Hey faggot!" I shouted. "I'm back!" I gave him the finger, got off the chair, and walked toward the office. I plopped down behind the desk, and waited for the second night of hell to begin.

(OLD FREDDY'S POV)

"Guys! Psst! Guys!" I half shouted half whispered.

"What is it, Freddy?" Asked Bonnie.

"It's almost 12:00! We need to catch up with the toys to find out what the plan for tonight is!" I reminded him.

"Alright lad!" Foxy stood up. We all followed Foxy to the show stage. Toy Freddy already looked pissed off.

"What happened, Toy Fred?" Asked Old Chica.

"That guard..." His eyes started to go insane. That look. Black eyes with white pupils.

"He doesn't like you, does he?" I asked with a smirk.

"He flipped me the bird! YA THINK?" All the others held back a laugh.

"I'M READY FOR FREDDY FUCKBEAR!" Jeremy yelled from the office.

"I'M GONNA KILL THAT BITCH!" Toy Freddy was ready to hop off the stage early and rip Jeremy to shreds.

"Calm your bear tits." Toy Bonnie joked. "Now tell us the battle plan!"

"Alright..." His eyes went back to normal. "The old animatronics should start to move around. Including you, Foxy." Foxy nodded in agreement. "He will probably flash that light of his at you. If he forgets, he's all yours. But if he flashes you occasionally, leave him be. The longer he lasts, reasonably, the more fun we get to have scaring him. Toys, continue your paths, just a little more often. Everybody got it?"

"Yeah!" Everyone shouted in unison. Both Bonnies fist bumped, Toy Freddy and I shook hands, Both Chicas glanced over at Foxy and gave each other angry looks, and Foxy just held Mangle's hand. We were ready.

(JEREMY'S POV)

It was finally 12:00. I wanted to get this over with and collect my money. Maybe this job could be fun. In fact, I might just work some overtime if I enjoy this job. Implying, I survive. I hear the phone ring. It must be that guy again.

"Uh, hello, hello! Hey, told you your first night wouldn't be a problem! You're a natural!"

"Awwww you really think so?" I asked sarcastically. I listened for him to say something useful.

"Uh, by now I'm sure you've noticed the older models in the back room. We just use them for parts now."

"What?" I asked. I know it was just a recording, but I couldn't help being surprised. I remember going to the original restaurant as a kid. They were back?

"They shouldn't be able to walk around, but if they do, the Freddy head trick should work on them too."

"What a relief!" I said. He continued.

"Did you ever see Foxy the Pirate? ... Oh, uh, erm, yeah Foxy. He was always my favorite. He was always a bit twitchy. I don't think the Freddy head will work on him."

"What?!?" I yelled. Foxy was going to be a real threat if I couldn't deal with him.

"If you ever encounter him in the hall, just flash your light at him from time to time. Those older models would always be disoriented in bright lights."

"Quit fuckin' scaring me like that, phone douchebag!" I yelled. I wanted to kick him right in the balls.

"Oh yeah one more thing. Never forget that music box. I'll be honest. I never liked that puppet thing. It was always... Thinking. It can go anywhere, and I don't think a Freddy mask will fool it. Anyways, I'm sure it won't be a problem. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Well, shit." I said. "I'm so screwed! Thanks a lot phone fag!" I could hear the animatronics start to move around. "You wanna dance? Let's dance!" I yelled as the night began.