Chapter 19: Bonnica?!?

(A/N) Hey everyone! It's me, Derp. I'm really sorry for not updating! I couldn't think of anything for a while, and I hope you can forgive me for that. Give me some advice for what the next chapter should be about! Also, I figured out how to bold and stuff! Anyways, back to the story.

(TOY CHICA'S POV)
Okay, so Foxy is out of the question. That's too bad. Although, I do have another in mind. To be honest, I kind of ship him and Mangle! Time to ask my new crush out! I hope he says yes. I walk off the stage. Where was he? I think he was hanging out with the old animatronics. I saw Toy Freddy sitting at a table reading a newspaper. He was sipping a can of oil.
"Hey Toy Chica."
"Hi, Freddy."
"Need anything?"
"Yep."
"What? Or, who?" At this, I blushed. He must be on to me!
"D-Do you know wh-where Bon Bon is?" I ask, shyly.
"Yes, I know." He chuckles a bit.
"Ooh! Where?"
"Here."
"What?!" I shriek. The door opens, and there he is.
"Heyo!" He shouts as he enters the room. I wasn't ready for that. I whisper something in Freddy's ear and walk up to him.
"Hiiiii, Bonnie..." I say flirtatiously.
"Um, hello..." He blushes a bunch. I use my index finger and draw circles on his chest.
"I like bunnies..."
"O-kay..." He responds gingerly.
"Do you like me? I hope so..." I scratch him under the chin. By this point I'm sure he can't blush any more than he has already.
"Y-yeah... I do..." He finally admits. My heart jumps into my throat! I act as calm as I can and bring his face close to mine.
"I love you Bon Bon."
"I love you too Chica." We embrace for a while and we stare into each others eyes. We realized we were too late when Freddy jumps up, and runs over to us.
"Shut up and kiss already!" He yells and pushes my face to Bonnie's! We were taken by surprise at first, but soon, both of us melted into it.
(BONNIE'S POV)
Chica seemed pretty happy about my Christmas present to her. She assembled it hastily, and hung it in her corner of the parts and service room! I decided I would ask her out! No harm in trying, right? Well, except for the possibility of heartbreak, getting punched in the face, etcetera. Damn it! Now I'm thinking negatively! Just be cool, and ask her. One simple question.
"Will you go out with me?" I said to myself, rehearsing what I would say to her. But at that exact moment, she walked in the room! Just my luck! (Sarcasm.)
"Bonnie? Who are you talking to?" She asks me, a little confusion in her voice.
"N-Nobody..." I give her a wry smile. Great job, genius.
"Hmm... Who's the lucky one?" She asks excitedly. How am I going to tell her that?!
"You..." I try to smile again, but I can't.
"R-Really?!" She covers her mouth in shock! What is she going to say?! Tell me! Just reject me already so I can go back to living my miserable animatronic life again!
"Bonnie!"
"What?"
"Yes! A thousand times yes!" She... She accepted... She jumps into my arms and hugs me tight.
"Aww, you little purple bunny, you!" She plays with my hair a little and pecks me on the cheek. No she didn't. This is a dream! It has to be! But it isn't!
"I love you!" She gleefully responds.
"I love you too." Then, Freddy walks in.
"I see you two are getting along!"
"Oh, shut up Freddy!" Chica shouts at him.
"You won't believe this! Bon Bon and TC just fell in love too! Crazy, right?"
"Yeah! How about a double date?!" Chica screamed enthusiastically.
"Woohoo!" I Yelled.

Sorry for the short chapter, but like I said. I am running out of ideas. So tell me what should happen in the next chapter. Thanks for reading! Bye!
-UCanCallMeDerp ^-^-