Bonus Chapter!

It was nearing Christmas. The time of fun, family, and presents. Mangle slept in while the rest of the animatronics decorated the restaurant.

"Heh, hey guys!" Toy Bonnie said excitedly. "We should pull a prank on someone!"

"I can't say I disagree, little man." Old Bonnie responded.

"Who'll be the sucker?"

"Mangle is still asleep. Maybe we can get her."

"Good idea! But what should we do?"

"We could tape a piece of mistletoe onto her forehead and let it all play out."

"That, would be hilarious."

"Let's do it." Both Bonnies snuck into Kid's Cove with their mistletoe. They taped it to Mangle's head, just as planned. Then, they waited until she woke up. All of the guys lined up single file outside the door.

"Oh, hey guys." Toy Chica walked up to all of them. "What are you doing?"

"Shhhh. We're playing a prank. You'll see." Toy Bonnie answered.

"Alright then." She walked away. Just then, the door to Kid's Cove opened.

"Oh, hey guys." Mangle yawned. Then Toy Freddy, who was at the front of the line simply pecked her right on the cheek and said,

"Morning."

"Wha-" Mangle began, only to be interrupted by Old Bonnie.

"Rise and shine." And with no hesitation, he pecked Mangle on the cheek as well!

"Guys!" Next was BB. He didn't say anything and did as he was instructed. Everyone walked by, each giving her a quick kiss. The prank was perfect.

"Cut it out!" At the end of the line, was Foxy. He walked up, pulled the mistletoe off her forehead, but kissed her anyways. He showed it to her.

"Very funny, guys."

"It's time to open presents, everyone!" Old Chica shouted from the stage. The restaurant wasn't open today, so the animatronics were free to have a big Christmas party. There were cans of oil spread about on one of the tables, and a box of nuts (get it? nuts and bolts?) on another. Everyone sat in a big circle on the stage, waiting to see who got them what. Old Bonnie went first. He passed a purple gift across the circle to Old Chica. She opened it and saw a heart-shaped frame made of metal beams. She looked up at him and blushed. He looked at her and smiled. Next up, was the puppet. Puppet smiled and passed his gift to his friend BB. BB opened it and saw a new 'Balloons!' sign.

"Thanks!" BB said smiling. The puppet nodded in acknowledgement. Next up was Rox's gift. The one who would receive it was sitting next to her the whole time. She turned to Foxy to give him his gift. He opened it. Inside was a new, shiny hook. He smiled at her. Then it was his turn. Foxy brought up her gift. It was quite small, but important. He turned to her, with a twinkle in his eye. He unwrapped it himself and got on one knee. He opened it and Rox covered her mouth in surprise.

"Rox the Fox, will ye marry me?" Everyone gasped, waiting for her response.

"OH MY GOLDEN FREDDY!" YES! YES!" She threw her arms around him. The rest of them clapped and patted Foxy on the back. Mangle was in tears. Happy tears. She quickly pulled him in and kissed. The rest of their holiday was more fun than they ever thought it would be.