Chapter 14: Come on!

(JEREMY'S POV)
Jenny was right on top of me, giving me a death hug. She might try to pull something else before the night was over, so I had to get out! But, how? I feel her run her hand up my torso. What the hell is she doing?! She stops at my shoulder. Then, she begins to tickle me! My one weakness!
"Hehehehe! Tickle tickle, Jeremy!" She cooed. I start shivering, trying to hold back my laughs. I let out a little whimper, and bit my lip to keep it from happening again. "
"S- Heh, Stop!" I tried to object.
"Awwww... Are you ticklish?" She replied with a small giggle.
"N-No! Heh heh! N-No Re- Haha! Really! Cut i-it out! Heh!"
Just then I heard the most beautiful sound.
DING, DING, DING, DONG... DONG, DING, DING, DONG!
It must be 6:00! Nothing gives me more strength than that chime! I easily broke free and stood up.
"Hahahaha!" I laughed. "I'M FREE! YES! I CAN GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE!"
Then I saw the clock. Still 5:47. What? Just then, I saw Jenny reveal the answer for me.
"Oops. Sorry. Just my phone." She hit the ignore call button. "Now where were we?" She grinned at me.
"Not today! Not any day! Never!!!" I grabbed the flashlight of the desk as quick as I could and ran around the restaurant.
"You can run, but you can't hide, Jere!" I heard her run back after me. Maybe she's wrong! Maybe I CAN hide! I started looking around for a place where she wouldn't think to look. Aha! On the stage! I'm sure at first glance, Toy Freddy's paunch would be enough to conceal me! Plus, I wouldn't be trapped in my spot if she did find me. I turned off the light, hid behind Freddy, and waited.
"I know who you are! But I will find you, and I will smooch you to death!" Good luck, I thought. I peeked around Freddy and saw Jenny wandering around the restaurant, hunting me. I was there for about 10 minutes. The clock should ring for real any time now. I formed a plan. Once I heard the clock from the office, I would roll the flashlight down the hall from where I was. That should distract her until I head straight for the exit. After she followed me, I would run around the building once, to get her out of there, lock it up until the place opens, and get on my bike.
"FOUND YOU!"
"AHH!" I shriek. I run back to the office, but I realize my mistake almost instantly. I've just trapped myself. I run around to the other side of the desk and put the flashlight down. It wouldn't do me any good now. I see her dash down the hall. Man, she was fast! This time, I was ready. She jumped over the desk again, but I did a quick baseball-style slide under the desk, and I ran back down the hall. I hear the chime for real this time! I keep running. I see the exit and slam into the door, shoulder first. It flies open and I keep up my pace, beginning to circle the restaurant. I hear her come out as well, starting to catch up to me!
"Shit, shit, shit!" I curse to myself. I was getting really tired! The third corner is in sight. I run around it, and grab my keys at the same time. I lock the doors, and pick up my bike. I check over my shoulder and see Jenny gaining on me! What a speed demon! I start pedalling as fast as I can. The rear wheel spins on the gravel covered sidewalk and the bike takes off at last! I check one last time and she's on the ground, panting. I made it! Now for a good rest, and I'll go back to the restaurant later today for my paycheque.
-LE TIME SKIP :3-
I woke up at 4:00 in the afternoon. Good enough. I got into my uniform again, and headed out. A whole 100 dollars and 50 cents. Totally worth it. (Good old, sarcastic Jeremy) I got on my bike and headed to the restaurant again. The place was full of kids. Everyone was so happy. I guess they've never witnessed the hell this building is swallowed up in to during the night shift. I walk into the boss's office.
"Oh, hello Jeremy!" The boss greeted me. "I see you've survived! Er, come to collect your paycheque..."
"Yep. Show me the money!" I rubbed my hands together. Thank god! Finally! He hands me a piece of paper. One hundred dollars 50/100 to Jeremy Fitzgerald.
"Uh... Jeremy?"
"Yes?"
"Would you mind... Coming in tonight again? It would be counted as overtime pay." Why a sixth night?
"Isn't this place on lockdown?" I asked in confusion.
"No... Who told you that?"
"That phone guy. He always plays recorded messages for me each night. Last night, he told me there was an investigation going on."
"Oh... He must have his facts mixed up. What do you say, Jeremy?" He changed the subject. "Sixth night?"
"Oh, come on!" I accidentally shouted.
"You don't want to?"
"Oh, come on! Are you kidding? Heh! Of course!" I didn't want to get in any trouble.
"Great! This will be your last night! I promise. Anyway, see you Jeremy!"
"Thank you sir..." I walked out of the restaurant. "Well, now I'm as good as dead."