Chapter 9: Out of the Ordinary

(JEREMY'S POV)

I rubbed my eyes. What was going on in there? It looked like some of the animatronics weren't happy with each other. That creepy duck was pinned to a wall by that Foxy dude I saw earlier, and next to the fox, was another one, but pink and white! What was this phone guy not telling me? Did the animatronics always do this? Was I hallucinating? This job sucks!

"What the fu-" the lights flickered out as I put down the monitor. Old Bonnie! "I can see you under the desk waiting to scare me." I said to Bonnie, annoyed.

"Dang it!" He said standing up near me.

"Before you kill me, can you explain what's going on in-" I pulled up the monitor and showed him the fight. "In here?!" He looked for a moment, confused.

"I don't think your boss would appreciate seeing a fan-made fight animation downloaded on his tablet monitor, Jeremy."

"I never downloaded this. This is happening. Send someone to find out what the big deal is."

"Hey! BB! Come over here!" Bonnie shouted down the hall. Then BB appeared in the vent.

"Hello!" Replied BB, happily.

"Something strange is going on in the parts and service room. Go check it out and tell us what the fuss is all about." Bonnie ordered.

"Give me one good reason." BB insisted smugly.

"I'll kick your ass!" Bonnie answered.

"Good enough for me!" BB crawled back into the vent.

"Works everytime." Bonnie whispered in my ear.

(BALLOON BOY'S POV)

I went back through the vent. I hate when Bonnie orders me to do stuff for him. But I did want to find out what was going on in there. I found the parts and service room. I was hesitant, but I gathered up all my courage and knocked.

"Occupied!" Shouted Mangle from inside. I heard struggling. A few muttered phrases, and a few thumps. Then a bunch of yelling and cursing.

"What the hell is going on in there?!" I yelled. They locked the door too. I started ramming into it, but to no avail.

"YO BB!" I heard Bonnie shout. "Come here quick!" I made my way through the place and found the vent. I crawled into the office. There were more of them in the office now. All the shouting must have attracted some attention. Now there was also Toy Bonnie, Old Freddy, Toy Freddy, plus Old Bonnie and I from before. We all crowded around the nightguard Jeremy, watching the monitor in shock.

"W-We should do s-something about th-this." Old Freddy managed to sputter.

"I-I agree..." Said Jeremy, softly. He was obviously confused, along with the rest of us. What we have seen on that screen, cannot be unseen...

"OH SHIT!" Jeremy suddenly cried out. He switched to the prize corner video and the puppet was out of the box! "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" The puppet was coming toward the office. Out of what seemed like nowhere, the puppet lunged at Jeremy!

"Stop puppet!" Yelled Old Freddy.

"What are y'all doin' in here?" The puppet asked. The puppet cocked his head.

"Something is happening in the parts and service room. Something, weird..." Answered Old Freddy.

"Well if there's somethin' weird, in your restaurant, who ya gonna call? THE PUPPET!" He shouted gleefully.

"Is there some way you can help us understand?" Asked Toy Bonnie.

"Well sure! Lemme take a look!" The puppet floated over to the screen. His face went blank.

"Well?" I asked the puppet. "See it now?"

"Let's get this over with..." The puppet obviously wasn't ready for that. We all followed him down the hall.

(CHICA'S POV)

Foxy held my shoulders up to the wall, snarling.

"Ye got some explainin' to do, lass." He said gravely.

"Well..." I pondered. "Let me put it to you this way!" His expression changed. I used the way he pinned me to the wall to my advantage! I brought my leg up, and wrapped it around his knees from behind. I pulled, and he fell to the floor.

"Chica! What are you planning now?!" Mangle yelled at me. She was mad. Very mad. But she couldn't stop what was about to happen next.