Chapter 13: Let Me Out of Here!

(JEREMY'S POV)

After the message, I learned more about this restaurant. Now it was on lockdown because of something the phone guy won't tell me. I checked the show stage. Nothing had moved. I checked the parts and service room. Two gone, but I couldn't find them anywhere. Even Balloon Bitch hadn't moved yet. This was gonna be easy. All I had to do was wind up the music box. Then again, maybe the animatronics didn't want to stuff me in a suit anymore. I wasn't going to take any chances though, so I wound up the music box, and put the monitor down. Heh, too easy.

-LE TIME SKIP :3-

It was 3:00 A.M. Nothing had moved! Wow! Did they all of a sudden power down? I went to wind up the music box for the thousandth time that night, but I misclicked. I saw the Kid's Cove video feed instead.

"What the in the hell..." I saw that those same two foxes, and that chicken. Wow. Another fight but different teams. No wonder this place is closing down for a while! The animatronics might hurt someone in their little quarrels! I decided to watch, but I would pay attention to when the music box needed rewinding.

(??? POV)

I found out Jeremy was working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Jeremy is so cute! That long, brown hair, that face that looked like a question mark! I couldn't wait to see him any longer. I snuck around to the entrance and tried the door. To my surprise, it opened! Clumsy Jeremy! He forgot to lock it! But this was good. Jeremy would be shocked to see me.

(JEREMY'S POV)

I cannot fucking believe this. 4:30 and nothing has batted an eye. Not a single movement. I heard the main door open. Damn it! I forgot to lock the door when I came in! Now there's probably someone about to sneak into the kitchen and steal Chica's secret pizza recipe. I decided on my actions.

"Well, I am a security guard! Time to kick some thief ass!" I said to myself. I got out of the chair, and flicked on the flashlight. I began to walk down the hall.

"Ohhh Jeremyyyy!" Someone called. Who broke in?

"Who are you? How do you know my name? And why are you here?" I ask the intruder.

"I'm someone you know, I know you, and I'm here to see you." Well, THAT really helped. "I'm coming to the office, Jere!" The voice sounded female! Damn it! Who calls me Jere? It's been a long time since I was called that! Then I remembered.

"No way..." I started to sweat. How did they know me? Who was it? It couldn't be who I thought it was. I finally started hearing some footsteps. They were quiet, but getting louder by the second. I decided to back off, and sat back in the chair. I felt like they weren't a thief for some reason. I quickly wind the music box. Just in case. I shine my light down the hall. I see a figure. About as tall as me, slim, with long blonde hair. I squinted, and she sprinted! I cowered and started flashing my light! Me and my dumb ideas. But, what else could I do? The intruder jumps over the desk, and tackles me to the ground!

"Found you, Jere." She smiled at me. It was her. Jenny.

"J-J-Jenny?!" I stuttered. That was who! Jenny and I shared homeroom in high school. It was apparent why she always called me Jere! She had a crush on me! But why would she follow me here? It was almost 5:00. What was going to happen next?

"Jeremy..." She said with that look of hers. The one she always looked at me with. "I love you, Jeremy..."

"Good to know!" I joked in fear. "Now do you think you could... You know... Get off of me?!"

"Awww... But we're just getting started!" I couldn't help but sweat a lot. I cursed under my breath.

"What are you going to do?!" I was blushing, I could feel it. Not exactly good timing though! She just leaned in closer. Our noses were touching. I groped for the flashlight. I put it down. I didn't want to hurt Jenny, but I don't want to imagine what might happen if I didn't. Damn it! Just then, I heard something new, a music box version of Pop Goes the Weasel! I squirmed just enough to see the video feed I left the monitor on. The Prize Counter. The circle was missing entirely and the box was open. Nothing inside.

"Let me out of here!" I yelled. The puppet jumped at where I would normally be.

"Where are ya, Jeremy?" Then he looked behind the desk. Seeing Jenny squeezing me to death. "Uhh... Didn't mean ta interupt your little moment. Heh heh." The puppet went back down the hall.

"No wait!!" I shouted back at him. "Save me!"

"Hehehehehe!" She started to lean in again. "Nobody can save you now..."

"AHHH!"