Chapter 15: Back Together?

(FOXY'S POV)

I pulled away softly. Rox just stared at me in disbelief.

"Y-Y-You... K-Kissed m-me..." She stuttered for a moment.

"I sure did, lass." I responded with a smile. "And there be more where that came from!" She began to smile as well.

"Does that mean you forgive me?"

"I forgave ye before I even knew ye were mad." We kissed again. It's been too long since I we did that last.

-LE TIME SKIP :3-

(JEREMY'S POV)

I walked in for my sixth and final night. I had a feeling that tonight wouldn't be like my fifth. I felt like it was going to be difficult this time. I just remembered. I walked back to the entrance to lock the doors. Didn't want anything else to happen. I sat back in the office. Everything would be fine. That's what I told myself. Before the clock even strikes 12:00, I hear a creak, shuffling, and a thump.

"What the..." Who was it this time? Then I hear this person pick them self up, and some inconsistent footsteps.

"Who's there?" I shout into the darkness. The footsteps get louder. Someone coming towards the office. Again. I shine the flashlight down the hall. I see a figure. Tall, slim, with blonde hair, which was quite messy. Jenny?! But, how?

"I decided, *hic* to pay you, *hic* a visit, Jeremy!" As she got closer, I see a glass bottle in her hand. Probably alcohol.

"You again?!" I ask, quite annoyed. "How did you get in?!"

"I figured, *hic* that you would lock, *hic* the doors so I, *hic* came in through the, *hic* window..." A window. Damn it! Just then, she face planted on the floor. How many drinks did she have?!

"Go home, Jenny. You're drunk."

"Oh, I know... *hic* That's why I'm, *hic* here." She eventually stumbled into the office. She stood up next to me. Then she crouched so we were at the same level.

"I said, go home."

"I don't like home! *hic* Besides, I want to, *hic* be with you." She picked up the bottle and motioned for me to have a sip.

"You have some, *hic* too. It'll make the night, *hic* more fun for, *hic* both of us!" She leaned in close to me, smiling a drunk smile. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I'll be on the job soon. I don't think that's a good idea." I responded.

"Naw... Wrong, *hic* answer." The smell of alcohol on her breath was strong.

"In fact, I don't think you being here is a good idea. I sense, danger. I don't want you or anyone hurt." I suggested.

"Awww... I knew you, *hic* cared about, *hic me!" She gave me a big kiss on the cheek. "I just wanna, *hic* take ya home and fu-*hic* ya!" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Uhh... What part of go home don't you understand?!" I began to sweat. How awkward was this?

"Home... Hurts..." She swept some of her hair off to the side to reveal something I didn't see last time.

A huge bruise.

"What the hell happened?!" I quickly got out of the chair to take a closer look.

"Let's just, *hic* say that my parents don't, *hic* take the best care, *hic* of me."

"W-Why didn't you tell me?!" This was serious!

"You didn't, *hic* seem to care, *hic* at first."

"There isn't much time left until my shift starts. Just wait outside until I'm done, okay? I'll help you when my shift is over. I'll take you to my place." I couldn't help but feel sympathetic. She was hurt!

"Aww... You're too, *hic* kind..." She put her arms around my neck and pulled me in. I decided not to fight it. If it would make her feel better, I wouldn't make a big fuss about it. She kissed me right on the lips, and a few moments later...

I kissed back. (#Jennemy! ^-^)

(TOY FREDDY'S POV)

This was it. Another chance. All the others didn't want me to, but I hated him. Tonight I will kill Jeremy. No mercy. I hope he enjoys his new suit. Heh heh. My sensors indicated that it was 11:59. No battle plan required. Just get him. The clock turned over to midnight. I headed straight for him. I wouldn't wait a second longer. That fucker is gonna pay.

(JENNY'S POV)

I can't believe it. He kissed back! I held back a squeal of joy as I went back outside. He would make it. Jeremy was good at everything. My bottle was still about half full, so I would pass the time finishing it.

(JEREMY'S POV)

Hey, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Jenny went back outside. Just in time too. I heard the door close just as the phone rang.

"Uh hello? Hello? Hey... What on earth are you doing there? Didn't you get the memo? The place is closed down! It has been for a little while. We had a spare suit in the back... A yellow one. Someone used it. Now none of them are acting right! Listen, j-just stay and finish your shift! It's safer than trying to leave in the middle of the night. We have you scheduled for one more event tomorrow. A birthday party. You'll be on day shift. Wear your uniform, stay close to the animatronics. Make sure they don't hurt anyone. When the place eventually opens up again, I might just take the night shift myself. Alright, good night, and good luck."

Damn! He sounded worried! I knew I was in danger. This could be bad.

(MANGLE'S POV)

We're back together! I never thought in a million years Foxy would forgive me for my behaviour! I guess he truly loves me after all! And I loved him too. We were still in Kid's Cove cuddling, when Toy Freddy burst through the door!

"I WANT HIM DEAD! NOW! THAT'S AN ORDER!" He stormed out again.

"Way to ruin the moment, Freddy." I mutter.

"Don't worry lass." My handsome boyfriend said. "Would ye like to meet tomorrow?"

"Of course!" I snuggled into his chest. Back together... I thought. Back together...