END

(FOXY'S POV)

As the Chica's and Bonnie's went on their dates, a group of men unlocked the doors and came inside.

"Alright guys! Keep the Olds and scrap the toys. Put them in their respective boxes alright?"

"Yes sir!" The rest of them said. They brought in large crates with our names on them! Scrap? Scrap the toys? Oh no... That would include...

"ROX!!!" I screamed in fear. I dashed toward Kid's Cove, in hopes of getting there in time. I was too late. One of the men got there and was turning her off.

"Foxy help!" She shrieked before shutting down. I didn't notice the man standing behind me as he opened my panel and shut me off.

-Time skip-

I woke up in a strange room, a bunch of costume heads staring at me. They lined the shelves. They must be Bonnie Chica and Freddy! They looked slightly different, but in a good way. Less creepy. I looked at all the heads. I got off the table and heard something crunch beneath my foot. I picked it up and burst into tears.

It was Rox's plastic mask...

I held it to my chest, crying my eyes out... I realized I would have to start again, have a new life...

But without her...

I held back my tears to the best of my ability and walked around, looking at the new restaurant. I carried the mask with me, stopping at a place called Pirate Cove. Seems about right, I'm a pirate. I walked inside, laying eyes on the room I was in. There was a place for me to lay down, and I set the mask on a dresser. I shut my eyes... Until I heard a voice.

"Foxy?" It called out...

THE END! Hope you enjoyed. I sure enjoyed writing it! I know I shouldn't end it on a cliffhanger, but there might be a sequel if you guys want! Thanks for the compliments!