your parents walk in on you making out (requested)

Spending the week with your parents sounded so wonderful when you suggested the idea to Soyeon.

Sadly, as you get older, you get only get busier and although they support you every step of the way with every choice that you make in life, you know that your lack of time with them is just as hard for them as it is for you.

You arrived yesterday and since then, you and Soyeon have barely had any time together.

Your parents have kept you both busy as you relish in your hometown and all your favorite things and places there.

They got all of your favorite movies and foods. They wanted to make your visit so special and make sure you and Soyeon both knew how much they enjoy you both being there.

It's about eleven at night and your parents were exhausted. They decided to call it a night and, at first, you and Soyeon agreed to do the same. You're both feeling quite tired, so sleep sounded so nice.

But you suddenly got a burst of energy when you got into bed.

You offered to turn on a movie but Soyeon had other ideas and you didn't have to think about it. Making out sounded so much better than watching more movies.

Her lip hit yours just a couple of minutes ago. Her kisses were soft and sweet but now, as you hover over her, the kisses you're sharing are much steamier.

She rested her hands on your cheeks but they began to travel along your body only a moment later.

You were wearing her shirt and a pair of your cozy pajama bottoms. She let her hands travel across the backs of your thighs, smirking against your lips as you gasped when she bit your lip.

She turned you over, laying you on your back so she could kiss your neck. It's one of her favorite places to pepper kisses, especially considering your weak spots are there and her kisses make you melt.

She kissed your jaw before reaching your neck. You knew she'd be so tempted to leave some hickeys there and you knew you should tell her not to, but you couldn't find it in you to do so when she started to leave one on your sweet spot.

You gasped and tangled your fingers through her hair, making her smile against your skin as she continued to lay kisses across every inch.

Her hands traveled along your body again. She pulled your pajama pants down a bit so she could kiss your hips before she kissed back up to your neck, making sure not one inch of your skin was left unkissed.

"Soyeon," you sighed and pulled her closer as she kissed your collarbones.

"I love you." She said, leaving a few love bites across them before she kissed up to your lips, where she made sure she kissed you passionately.

You slipped your hand beneath her shirt, letting your fingertips dance along her spine. Your kisses were deep and intense, so good you could barely breathe as your heart raced with excitement.

You were so caught up in each other that you hadn't even noticed the footsteps on the floor that led to your door. You didn't hear the quiet knocking or the whisper of yours' and Soyeon's names coming from your mother who stood on the other side.

"Y/N? Soyeon? Are you still awake? If so, we were wondering if - oh!" She gasped and covered her eyes as she opened the door and let herself inside, shocked to find your hands under Soyeon's clothes while she kissed you as passionately as she could.

"Mom!" You yelled and Soyeon went wide-eyed as she rolled off of you and sat down beside you.

"Sorry, girls! I'm sorry! So sorry!" She repeatedly apologized before walking out the door, closing it behind her before hurrying back off to bed.

You and Soyeon stared at each other, unsure how you could face your parents in the morning before remembering you still have a few more days left there before you go back home.

They'd surely be... interesting, to say the least.