she yells at you in an argument (requested)

"Soyeon, please don't walk away. Can we at least talk about this?" You pleaded to your girlfriend as she began to make her way upstairs.

But she spun around to face you and folded her arms over her chest as she stared at you.

"Fine. You want to talk about it? Let's talk."

You sighed as she stormed into the kitchen and you followed behind her.

"I think it's completely ridiculous that you're upset with me for missing one date. Really, it's not that big of a deal."

"Well, it was to me. I understand that you have a lot of work to do. I know what I signed up for when we first started dating. But we're serious now and you've been promising me this date for ages. Because we hardly ever spend time together anymore."

"Because I have a busy job. I can't control that!" She said as she raised her voice slightly.

"I understand that Soyeon, I do. I just wanted a little time with you. I was just disappointed that you didn't show up. It would've been different if you texted or called me but you just left me waiting there. All by myself. For hours."

She sighed heavily and folded her arms over her chest again.

"You act like I'm a terrible girlfriend for never spending time with you."

"That's not at all what I'm saying. You're a great girlfriend, the best one ever. I'm just disappointed, okay? I just wanted a little time with you. I was really looking forward to it."

"Well, I'm sorry that I have a job to do, okay? It's not easy doing everything I do! It's extremely hard sometimes! I'm so sorry I missed our date but I just couldn't get out of work, alright!?" She yelled loudly. "You just don't get it. Sometimes you can be annoying!"

"Soyeon! Stop it!" You said demandingly. "Don't raise your voice at me and don't talk to me that way."

You didn't raise your voice back at her and you didn't say anything harsh.

You refused to because you know this is all happening in the heat of the moment and she doesn't mean anything.

She doesn't mean the words she said or to raise her voice at you.

You know that.

"You're overwhelmed and I understand that. Just take a step back and realize what you just said to me and realize that you just yelled at me, something you swore you'd never do."

She closed her eyes and a sad sigh fell from her lips as it all sank in.

She felt guilty for it all and as she opened her eyes, the genuine apologies began.

"I'm sorry."

She opened her arms for you and you didn't hesitate to walk over to her.

"I didn't mean to yell at you and I didn't mean anything I said. I also didn't mean to miss our date and I'm sorry I left you waiting for hours on your own. I feel awful."

"Soyeon, I forgive you. But please, don't do it again. None of it."

"I won't, baby. I promise." She said as she held you close. "You know what? I'm taking tomorrow off. I need a day to relax a little and some time with my girl."

Your eyes lit up and she loved the precious sight.

"Can I make it up to you? Will you please let me?"

"Of course."

"And I'm so sorry for everything. I feel so terrible about it all."

"Don't. It's fine, it's in the past. Everything's okay between us as long as you never do that again. No more raising your voice at me, no more saying those things."

"And no more breaking promises and missing dates, I swear." She smiled and kissed your forehead. "I'm going to make this all up to you. I promise. I love you so much."

She pulled you into her arms and held you tight, swearing she'd never do any of this again