reacting to the my bag music video (requested)

"I'm so excited about this video. You know how much I love my bag!"

"I know, baby. I think you're going to like this video a lot." She smirked as she wrapped her arm around you. "You ready?"

"Yes, turn it on!" You said excitedly and your girlfriend just giggled before hitting play.

The video began and your girl was the first on-screen, making you squeal in excitement.

But you went wide-eyed as you watched her twerk in the video, leaving you feeling both surprised and amazed.

It was pretty sexy, you couldn't lie.

Soon, Minnie came on screen, followed by Yuqi and you couldn't help but quietly sing along.

Since my bag is one of your favorites by the girls, you know all the words by heart.

And the video for it was absolutely perfect.

Soyeon smiled as she watched you watch the video and she noticed that when she was on the screen, your gaze remained on her.

She chuckled and kissed your head as you continued to watch the video, obsessing over Shuhua and Miyeon's parts, as well.

It came to an end much too fast for your liking.

"Again!" You said and Soyeon giggled.

"Wait, tell me what you think of it first. What scene was your favorite?"

"The beginning, I think." You said with a little smirk. "But all of it was amazing. I think if I can't choose your scenes as my favorite, I'd say Yuqi's. That kick was really cool."

"I'll be sure to tell Yuqi that." She said as she brushed her fingers across your arm.

"But, of course, you were my favorite. You did an amazing job on the song, baby. As always."

"Thank you, my love." She smiled as she pulled you onto her lap. "That means a lot to me, especially when it's coming from you."

You kissed her lips softly, making her smile against yours.

"You're so talented, so perfect. To me, at least."

Her heart fluttered and she brushed the tips of her fingers across your back.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Let's watch it again!"

"Again?" She chuckled as you sat back down beside her, laying your head on her chest.

"Yes! I love it so much. I need to see it again."

"Okay." She smiled and hit the replay button before it started once more.

And she held you close as you watched proudly, so proud of your girl and your friends that words couldn't even begin to express it.