you won't take off her hoodie

Soyeon rubbed the sleep from her eyes before looking at the clock on her nightstand.

To her surprise, it was a little after ten-thirty. It felt as though it was so much earlier than that.

But it explained why you were no longer in bed with her as you had plans to have a little lunch date at her favorite spot in just a couple of hours from now and she knows you must be too excited to spend the day together to sleep this late in the morning.

She didn't have to wonder where you were at because she could hear you in the bathroom, quietly humming to yourself.

She recognized the song you were humming along to, as it's been stuck in your head since the moment she played it for you.

Tomboy was easily your favorite by the girls now. You absolutely adore the song and you find yourself humming and singing along to it a bunch of times throughout the day.

She stretched her arms out over her head for a few seconds and a yawn escaped her lips before she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

Quietly opening the door, she noticed that your head was down as you brushed your teeth. 

The water was quietly running, flowing down the drain of the sink as you occasionally put your toothbrush under it to wet it as you brushed your teeth and tongue with the minty toothpaste.

Soyeon bit her lip as she noticed what you had on; a pair of your favorite and coziest sweats as well as one of her cozy hoodies.

As you placed your toothbrush back in the holder and turned the water on higher to rinse out your mouth, she used this opportunity to sneak up behind you and wrap her arms tightly around you.

As soon as the water was off, you were pulled into her warm embrace.

You didn't even jump. Her arms were too warm and familiar and the smell of her shampoo that lingered in her long hair tickled your cheek, making you relax.

"Good morning." You smiled at her as your eyes locked in the mirror. "I thought you were sleeping still."

"I was but I'm awake now. I couldn't sleep any longer. You weren't there for me to hold onto."

"Sorry, baby." You said and watched her shake her head, a bright smile tugging at her lips.

"Don't be." She said and kissed your cheek before kissing your shoulder, her fingertips slipping beneath her hoodie that you had on to brush across your skin. "You're wearing my hoodie... again."

She playfully rolled her eyes at you in the mirror but you weren't bothered because you knew she was only messing around with you. You know she loves it when you wear her clothes. She can't complain about it.

"Yeah." You answered with a smirk.

"You know you have your own clothes, right?" She teased. "What if I said that I planned on wearing this today?"

"I'd say you snooze you lose." You giggled and unwrapped your arms from around her before exiting the bathroom with her following right behind you. "I know I have my own clothes but I like yours much more."

"I like when you wear my clothes." She said as she walked up behind you, her hands falling to your hips as she kissed your neck. "But I need you to take this off, my love."

"Why?" You asked with your eyebrows furrowed.

"Because I wanted to wear this today." She said, her fingers brushing across your back in circles.

"I thought you were joking."

"Nope." She said before kissing your forehead. "I have to get ready for our lunch date. Can I have it?"

You shook your head.

"Not a chance. Find something else to wear. This one is mine for today."

It was hard for her to protest against that when you looked so irresistible.

You put your lips on hers for a sweet morning kiss and she sighed as you pulled away from her arms yet again.

You went to her closest and tossed one of her hoodies to her, causing it to fall onto her shoulder.

"There. Problem solved." You grinned and kissed the corners of her lips. "Go get ready."

"Alright, gorgeous." She smiled and pecked your lips once more before she went into the bathroom to change and brush her teeth so you could go on your lunch date very soon.