reacting to your death scene in a tv show (requested)

You and Soyeon were curled up in bed, watching the newest episode of the show that you star in.

She smiled as she stared at you resting your head on her chest, so proud of you that it was almost overwhelming.

The show that you star in is quite different than anything you've ever been in before.

It's a zombie show and Soyeon was obsessed with it.

It's the fourth episode and so far, your character, as well as a few others, have been handling surviving very well.

Even though there seems to be an attack scene every episode, your character hasn't once been the victim of a bite or had a fate worse than that.

But there's something you haven't told Soyeon because you didn't want to spoil anything for her - that was about to change.

"You're so talented, my love. I'm blown away by how great you are in each scene." She proudly spoke as she kept her eyes on the tv, watching as you run around.

She watched as the zombies chased you around and how you stumbled into what you thought was an empty building.

There were no sounds coming from around you so you protected yourself with a weapon and hid as you heard the zombies outside pass by, groaning as they searched around for you.

But, suddenly, one came from out of nowhere and you let out a loud scream of terror before you were bit on your neck.

"No!" Soyeon yelled loudly, gasping as she watched the scene in horror.

Your character fell onto the ground, the weapon falling out of your grip as you began to transform from a human and into a zombie.

You reached for the remote and paused it to check on your girlfriend, who was shocked and horrified about what she'd seen.

"Are you alright, my love?"

"No!" She said as she stared at you with big eyes. "You didn't warn me that was going to happen!"

"I didn't want to give anything away."

"How dare they!" She said, genuinely flabbergasted by what had taken place. "That was the best character in the whole show and they just killed it off like it was nothing?"

"Baby, it happens. I knew about my character's fate before I even took the part."

"That's unbelievable, though. Maybe I'm biased but that was my sole purpose of watching this show! Why would they kill your character off?"

"Because they knew it'd be pretty popular and that it would be shocking to a lot of people. Plus, she wasn't a final girl."

"But still! That's so unfair!"

She was genuinely upset and you couldn't help but giggle.

"I've never hated a death scene so much. Why would they do that to you? The audacity of that zombie. It deserves to die a thousand more deaths."

"It was only my character, baby. I'm still here." You chuckled.

"Yeah, I know."

"Plus I have other shows coming up."

"You do?" She asked with a big smile. "If you die in any of them though, tell me beforehand so I can prepare myself. My heart hurts seeing this. I wasn't ready for it."

You put your arms around her and hugged her tight.

"The best character ever. I will mourn her forever."

And you knew she was serious about it too.

"Well, now you get to watch me as a zombie."

"I guess that's true. It will be interesting." She said.

"Are you ready to keep watching?"

"Yeah, I guess. It won't be as enjoyable now but as long as you still appear every now and then, I'll be happy."

You kissed her cheek before you put your head back on her and hit play, resuming the show.

And even though Soyeon was bummed, she was still so proud as you shined so brightly.

And she knew that your character would go down in history as one of the greatest ever.