she sees your tongue ring - part two (requested)

"Guess what, baby." You told Soyeon as you crawled into bed beside her.

You watched her set her phone down before she turned to you to give you her full attention.

"What, darling?"

"You can officially play with my tongue ring now." You said and watched her eyes light up in response.

"Finally," She said, a sigh of relief falling from her lips.

She has been impatiently waiting for this moment to come since the moment she saw your tongue ring for the first time.

And now that she finally gets to have a little fun with it, she's very excited.

She pushed you back onto the bed and hovered over you before she pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

You looped your arms around her neck and let a moan fall from your lips as she tugged at your lower lip with her teeth.

She pulled away from your lips and gazed into your eyes as she brushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

A smirk pulled at her lips before she spoke.

"Open up, baby girl. Mommy wants to play."

You obeyed and parted your lips instantly, allowing for her to see your tongue ring.

"So sexy." She said before she leaned in.

Her tongue touched yours for a split second before she started to play with your tongue ring.

She twirled her tongue around it and moved the ring around a little with her tongue, bringing you an intense blissful sensation.

There was something so hot about this.

Feeling her tongue on yours, knowing she was enjoying every second she spent playing with the tongue ring just as she's been impatiently waiting to do all just made your heart race.

She was clearly enjoying it as much as you were.

You took her hands and intertwined your fingers together as she continued to play with your tongue ring.

"You're so sexy." She whispered.

"Do you like it?" You asked and watched her pull away to stare at you, looking right into your eyes.

"Yes, sweet girl. So much." She said before she began to play again.

"I think this is the best thing I've ever done." You said and Soyeon smirked before her tongue continued to move against the ring.

"It is, baby." She agreed, her tongue meeting yours again. "Now, let Mommy play some more."

You didn't argue, just letting her do whatever her heart desired.

Because this was just as fun for you, each second spent making the bliss you felt already become more intense.

And if she wanted to spend the rest of the night doing just this, you'd happily let her.