reacting to her nxde rap (requested)

When Soyeon first told you about the comeback and shared with you the things she was working on, you were beyond excited.

(G)I-DLE always have some of the best concepts in all of K-pop and every time they have a comeback, you're more amazed by them, especially your girlfriend.

And when Soyeon asked if you could come down to the studio and give the song a listen so she could get your thoughts on it, you hurriedly and excitedly made your way there.

You rushed into cube and made your way to the girls' studio before knocking on the door.

Soyeon let you in a few seconds later and embraced you in a big hug and a sweet kiss.

"I'm so happy you're here." She said with a bright smile.

"Me too."

You walked inside and she closed the door behind you before sitting down in her seat and pulling you onto her lap.

"So, we've officially finished working on the title track. It's completed and I'd love your thoughts on it, baby."

"Okay." You grinned.

This was one of the perks of being her girl; though there are many amazing things about dating Soyeon, you got to listen to the work she's so passionate about before anyone else because you're the one that matters most to her.

And it's always so exciting.

The song started and Soyeon's voice led you in, making you smile from ear to ear.

You enjoyed the message behind the song and the lyrics of it as well.

It was beautifully written, making you feel so proud of your girl.

However, when the song reached the one-minute and twenty-one-second mark, you went wide-eyed.

Your girlfriend being the insanely talented rapper that she is always stuns you with how good her raps are.

However, this one was different.

There was something about it that blew you away and you were left in awe of her.

She chuckled over your reaction as your eyes went huge and a look of amazement appeared on your face.

She paused it when her rap ended as you turned to her with your jaw dropped.

"What?"

"What? What do you mean what? Are you kidding me, Soyeon? That was so good!"

"You like it?"

"I love it! I love all of your raps and it's hard to pick a favorite but this... this rap is just insane, baby."

She smiled brightly as your compliment pulled at her heartstrings.

"It's so good, baby. I'm not joking, it's the best rap I've ever heard. You're so talented!"

You pinched her cheeks and she giggled before you began to pepper kisses across her face.

"I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you." She smiled. "I love you. Your opinion matters most to me so hearing that you love it so much makes me so happy."

"I love all of your work, Soyeon. You know that." You said as she caressed her cheek. "I love you too. Now, come on, play it. I want to hear the rest of it!"

She giggled before pressing play and tightening her arms around you, so grateful for you and the love you have for her.