I'm ready (requested)

"Good morning." Soyeon smiled as soon as she saw you open your eyes.

You lifted your head from her chest and rubbed your eyes with a yawn.

"Good morning, baby." You said as you stretched out your legs. "How'd you sleep?"

"Great." She said as she pulled you close again, making your head fall back against her chest once more. "I always sleep great when you're here with me."

You smiled as you stared into her soft brown eyes.

She brushed her fingers across your back and you couldn't help but melt over the feeling.

She always makes you feel so content.

"Me too." You said. "You deserve to get some great sleep. You work so hard. I swear, you barely ever rest."

She chuckled before kissing your forehead.

"What do you want to do today?" You asked her.

"Let's have a lazy day. I have nowhere to be but here with you and, honestly, I don't want to even get out of bed. You're so warm and I'm just so happy right now."

"Okay. I can't think of a better way to spend the day than that." You smiled and took her free hand to intertwine your fingers together.

You stayed snuggled up with her as time passed by.

All you could focus on was her; how warm you felt in her embrace, her steady heartbeat in your ears, how truly and deeply in love you are with her - the most beautiful girl to ever exist, inside and out.

It made you think about how truly lucky you are as you lay there with her, just enjoying her presence and feeling grateful to call her yours.

Little did you know that Soyeon felt the same.

She was also wondering to herself about how she ever found you and what she did so right to deserve you.

You've been together for over a year now, nearly a year and a half almost, and she can see herself spending her entire life with you.

Caught up in her thoughts, she didn't realize you had snapped out of yours and noticed her thinking so much.

"Are you okay? What's on your mind, my love?" You asked as you caressed her cheek.

"You." She said. "Us."

"Yeah? What exactly are you thinking about me and us?"

"How much I love you. How truly in love I am and how I want to stay like this forever. I want to spend forever with you."

"I want that too, Soyeon. God, all I want is to be with you for the rest of my life. But with how busy you and the girls are, I think marriage is still a little bit away."

"What about other things?" She asked. "I'm out of the dorm now. I was thinking..."

"About?"

She took a deep breath, as if she was nervous to ask you the question on her lips.

But she did it anyway.

"You should move in with me."

"Are you serious?" You asked as a smile tugged at your lips.

"More serious than I've ever been about anything before. Think about it, baby. No more going back and forth between my place and yours. No more worries. We could wake up like this more often. We could start the rest of our lives together."

Your eyes sparkled as Soyeon stared into them.

"I know marriage is still probably a year or two away but we could take it step by step. Move in with me. Let's start the rest of our lives together."

"I'd love that!" You said and Soyeon giggled as you threw your arms around her, giving her the biggest hug you ever have. "I would love to live with you, baby."

She smiled as you put your forehead on hers.

"I love you so much." She whispered.

"I love you too." You said before pecking her lips softly. "Let's stay in bed for a little while longer and then go and pack some of my stuff up. I'm ready."

"Me too." She happily said as she held you a little tighter. "I'm so ready to have you here with me forever."

"And always." You said as you kissed her cheek, happier and more excited than you've ever been before.