planning a romantic night with Soyeon goes wrong (requested)

You could feel your heart hammering against your chest as you heard the front door close.

Soyeon was finally home and you couldn't wait to show her the surprise you have planned for her tonight.

The last couple of days, she's been arriving home late and stressed.

With so much on her plate right now, you wanted to try and take her mind off of it all for a while.

You decided to do something very special for her; what better than a romantic night in?

You had candles all set up around the bedroom, soft and romantic songs playing over the speakers, and, the most surprising of all, yellow lingerie.

It was lacy and revealing and you felt a little nervous if you're honest because you've never worn anything like this before.

But you know that Soyeon would love it and you want to cheer her up in any way that you could.

So you took a deep breath and looked at your reflection for another second before deciding to go downstairs and surprise Soyeon.

"Oh, Soyeon, baby," You spoke as you began to make your way down the stairs.

It was obvious in your voice that you were teasing her a little, a hint of excitement caught by Soyeon from in the kitchen... and Minnie at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey, Y/N," She began to say as she appeared at the steps.

But when she saw you, she gasped before covering her eyes.

"Oh, my god!" She yelled.

"What? What is it!?' Soyeon asked as she and the girls hurried out of the kitchen.

You had frozen on your feet only halfway down the steps, so humiliated by the fact that someone other than your girlfriend had seen you in such a revealing outfit.

"Oh, wow," Miyeon said as she looked at her feet.

"I'm so sorry!" You said as your eyes met Soyeon's. "I thought you were alone!"

"The girls came over to hang out for a few." She explained, her cheeks heating up as well. "Oh, baby,"

She climbed a couple of the stairs and reached for your hand but you shook your head and backed away.

You felt so embarrassed.

"I can't believe this happened. I'm truly sorry!"

You hurried up the stairs and slammed the door, making Soyeon hang her head with a sigh.

"We should go," Yuqi spoke. "Let's give Soyeon and Y/N some privacy."

She and the girls all headed for the door as Soyeon followed them down the steps.

"I didn't know she'd be planning something like that. I should've given her a heads up." Soyeon said as she began to feel bad.

"Well, now you know for next time," Shuhua said before heading out the door. "And so do we."

"Tell her that she doesn't need to be embarrassed. None of us are going to judge her for that. We don't want her to feel bad or embarrassed forever." Soojin spoke.

"I'll tell her," Soyeon assured.

"You could also tell her that she looks really hot, if it's any consolation," Minnie said.

"Oh, just go!" Soyeon said before practically pushing Minnie out.

She closed the door and turned the lock before glancing up the steps, wondering how she could make you feel better about the situation.

She walked up the steps and opened the bedroom door to find you putting the candles out.

"Can we just forget about it?" You asked before Soyeon had the chance to speak. "I'm so humiliated."

You were still in the lingerie and Soyeon couldn't help but stare.

"I can't do that, darling."

"Why not?" You groaned. "I wanted to do something nice for you to make you feel better. I never meant for the girls to see me this way."

"I know, baby. Trust me, they're not going to make fun of you for this. They'll forget about it."

You sighed as you sat down on the bed.

"Miyeon and Minnie couldn't even look at me."

"Yeah out of respect." She chuckled as she sat down beside you. "Trust me, with what Minnie said, I know she and Miyeon were trying not to look at you just because they didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"What did Minnie say?" You wondered.

"Doesn't matter," Soyeon said as she clenched her jaw and let her eyes travel across your body. "Let's forget about them. Forget about everything that happened."

"Yeah, okay. I'll change into something else."

"Why would you do something like that?" She asked as her fingers brushed across your thigh. "Baby, you wanted to make me feel better and, trust me, you did."

You smiled a little as she bit her lip.

"I hoped you'd like it. I know yellow is your favorite color and I haven't even worn anything like this before."

"You look so hot, baby girl." She whispered before she leaned in and started to kiss your neck.

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah," She said as her hands fell to your hips. "Yellow looks so good on you and so does this lace."

You smiled and tilted your head back as her lips brushed across your collarbone.

"Forget about everything else. It's just us now." She said. "Let me treat you like a queen."

"You always do." You said before her name left your lips in a moan.

She smiled before pushing you down on the bed and hovering over you.

Her lips met yours as she pulled you in for a passionate kiss and her fingers traveled across your skin, brushing across every inch.

"Should I light the candles again?"

"Next time, baby. This is perfect already." She said against your lips. "You're perfect."

You smiled as her lips trailed down your body again, this time to your stomach.

You melted as she left soft kisses across your skin before tangling your fingers in her hair, so in love with her and so happy that she was feeling better already.