Chapter 11 (Poor Soul)

Jennie's POV

The past three months didn't seem to have happened though Nayeon won't stop bothering me about 'F/n' and I just keep telling her that we're not in contact anymore. Nayeon wanted her to be her model on their upcoming fashion show. It's their final project.

"Shame," Nayeon pouted. "She would've looked awesome on the clothes I designed."

"You'd think she'll be interested?"

"She seems to be an edgy fashionista. Yeah."

"Well, we're no longer in contact. You need to find another one." 

It's been three months since I last saw Y/n. I looked outside the window and watched the snow fall. The sky looks peaceful. I want to go out and play in the snow but I don't think Nayeon will enjoy that. She also hates playing in the rain.

"Alright, it's getting late. Gotta go." She got up from my bed and fixed her things. "See you tomorrow."

I nodded. I wrapped myself with my blanket as soon as Nayeon left.

"Jennie," my mom knocked on the door.

"Yeah?"

"I thought Nayeon would stay until dinner."

I removed the blanket off of my face to see my mom standing by the door. "Yeah, she's got things to do. The fashion show is coming up and she needs to do some final touches on her work."

"I see. Well, come down. Dinner's ready."

"Okay."

It's been like this. I get up, go to school. Hang out with Nayeon either at her place or at my place. I eat dinner with my mom or sneak out and go partying with Nayeon somewhere. I don't know. Maybe, I want more adventure. Adventure only happens when Y/n is around though. Also, there's something else. I don't but whenever I am close to her, it feels like my soul is connected with her.

I frowned, "What the heck? It's been three months!" I got out of my bed and went downstairs to eat with my mom.

"Sudden change of mood. Are you on your...?"

"Maybe." I sat on the chair grumpily and started eating. "Mom."

"Hmm?"

"If...you have a friend...and you know...you really don't know each other much and you met in some sort of weird circumstances like...I don't know...anyway...and then you get to go to places and adventures you've never been into...like never because all you do is school stuff, hanging out with your childhood friend...and you know...somehow those kinds got repetitive so when you met this other friend suddenly things are different. You get to sleep in a strange place in the middle of the woods..."

"Jennie?"

"Wait, let me finish. So...this friend isn't really good but not really bad either. She's like in the spectrum of in between but not really?"

"Jennie, is Nayeon okay?"

"Yes, Mom. She's doing a hundred percent great. I'm talking about a different person. Now, let me finish please."

"Okay."

"So...you know...you kinda enjoy the adventures but at the same time really worried about your safety. But at the same time you enjoy it because of the adrenaline rush and all. Even though for a short while of two months but suddenly, she just didn't show up. Like...those two months didn't happen at all. She returned one day and said that all of these things are over and just move on and now things are back to normal. You should be happy because your life is back to normal. You don't have to worry about danger left and right. But at the same time...you kinda miss it. Do you get what I mean? Now I'm kind of angry with that person because that...makes sense?"