2: attack by noraku

I herd my brother blood came up threw the well as I did do a growl. "You forgotten this again" he said as I sighed and taken it from him. "I'll be back thanks you Blood. I'll be back when all the blood runs out" I said as the people behind me gasp but, the man. I hugged him as he left and I got a bad vibe from above when all this poison gases appeared.

        "Attribute change Darkus and pyrus" I yelled as the dark and fire surrounded us I laughed. It tickled as I had a black outfit that made me look sexy and I was an adult. I forgotten if I had blood I would go on a rampage and my eyes were purple anymore. My brother was still here and I need him to hold me down. "BLOOD!!! HOLD ME DOWN" I growled as he jumped out of the well and held my waist. "Whats wrong with her" the girl said as the man from the poison gases came down as I hissed.

"What a surprise doru the princess of Vampires/Werewolves/dragons." he said as I shifted and snarled at him. "Aww how cute now hand them over wolf or I will kill your bothers and sister" her said as I felt tears calming down but, I would never hand them to him. "Over my dead cold hearted body" I said as He smirked stabbing me but I made it look like. "Blood it's time call them all" I ordered as he howled In the well as wolves from all forms and sizes appeared. "Oh you all live in the present day. It time for your princess to die with honor." the man said as I growled. 

        "Pack return to the forest back to the cave and watch over them blood" I order as they sprinted in the woods."Bring it Noraku" I said as he attacked as I avoided every attack as I yawned at him. "Is that the best you can do old hag" I said as he launched his poisoness Insects at me. They stung me in the arm as my eyes turned purple as I grew scales and I knew what I was turning into. I was mainly dragon as I breath heavy but, I didn't turn into that. I ripped open my backpack tol see the cold blood packet and shoved it down my throat.

        My clothes turned white with blood on it and Noraku was staring at me with surprise. "Blades of blood" I launch a blood attack as all the vines cleared with in seconds. "Pain" he said as I collapsed on the ground whining and whimpering and he was laughing evilly. "Ahhhh" I screamed as he laughed. 'Help me Moon moon moon' I thought as felt my vampire blood taking over. He stopped as he thought that I was dead. He turn his back and walked away from my body but, I stood up and stabbed threw his neck as his blood ran down my arms and his back.

         I knew that it was a fake Noraku a puppet that has his same power. I felt my body on a limp as I tried to walk but, I collapsed on the ground tired and I was a wolf. The small group walked over to my wounded body as I fell in to unconsciousness. I wake up in a hut to see a man going threw my stuff and It was so annoying."Hey can you stop going threw my things?" I asked politely as he stopped and looked at all 900 pouches of blood.

        "Why do you have all of this blood bags" he said as I gulped. "I'm part vampire, werewolf,and dragon and I need the blood to survive." I tell him as he give me a cold stare. I see him having my phone and portable charger but,I quickly took that from him as I open up one of the pouches and drank it quietly as I see him smirk. "What" I said as I burn the plastic pouch. "You want to join us" I herd the girl asked as I smile softly. "I would love to join you guys" I said as I changed my clothes into a darkus outfit. Meaning I'm in a very dark mood to kill and end Noraku from existence.