19: run away

-doru pov-

I left camp as I walked for a while and I herd nothing but, silence. I was nice not having inuyasha to be a pain in the butt but, I will miss them dearly. I still couldn't believe that my mother was dead. I will avenge her death but, I need to find the real Noraku and find him fast.

-Noraku pov-

I see that I have killed the wolf girls mother and now I will finish off her family. She will be killed the next time I see her so I will send Kagura to get her. "Kagura" I said in a deadly voice as she rushed in her. "Yes Noraku" she said as I smirked. "I want you, Kanna, and the Akago to destroy Doruga's link with her family then kill her. I want this done immediately" I explained as I walk to my window looking at the pitiful humans and demons. 'Doru your time here is over your friends cant save you now' I thought as I laughed evilly.

-Kagome's pov-

I wake up to see doruga not here as I look around searching the cave that when I shook everyone awake. "Wake up Wake up she's not here she's gone" I shouted as everyone howled and groaned. "Who is missing" blood asked as he sits up right looking dead in the eyes. "Doruga" I said as I see a note on the ground looking at it. "Hey guys I found a note in weird writing" I said as I showed it to Moon. "Oh this is the old wolf language I will need a minute to solve this" she said as she reads it aloud.

"It says... dear friends, I will not be accompany you on your quest. I have decided to kill Noraku on my own so don't bother tracking my scent because you cant really sniff me out. I'm sorry that im a burden on you guys but, the shards are with you. I will not see you guys any longer so this may be goodbye" she said as leaf busted out crying. Shippo walks up to him making him stop crying moon picked him. "We have to find her before she get her self killed" Blood said as I sighed. Moon froze in her track her ear as a growled left her lips. "What's wrong" I asked as she howled at the top of her lungs. "Its Doru she's in trouble" she said as I herd a high pitch cry.

-doru pov-

I was being attacked by this wind lady and two other people. The wind lady was kicking my butt pretty bad. I had blood dripping from my back but, I must create my escape. I made an explosion as I shifted and ran away. I suffered a great defeat but, I cant afford to die this way. I ran for miles as I my wounds gotten worst as I cried out.  I jumped into a tree as I tried to up herbs on my wound. "Do see her she must be around here some where DORU" I herd a familiar voice as I look down slightly to see moon as. I whistled like a bird summoning my dragon. I herd a dragon as  it landed in the tree giving up my position.