3: vampires raid on leaf

We left that evening and I am not as tired as the others. Rin was fast asleep as I carried her. That's when I herd a faint cry of a wolf and I recognized it as I howled to find out what wrong. 'Princess we need help please vampires are attacking but, there being created by noraku' I herd candu linked me. "Uh oh" I whispered as I stopped dead in my tracks. "What's wrong" the imp said as I sighed. "Noraku is making vampires and I must return go on with out me ok I may or may not be returning" I said while shifting in to my wolf as I ran from them. As they ran after me when I herd the howl from them about my brother.
I froze as tears fell from my eyes as I let out a howl in anger. That's when I caught the since of the vampire who killed Leaf. He jumped in the air that's when I bit his neck as he punched me several times. I yelped as I was able to rip off his head. I snarled at him as I burned him alive.
I made it just in time when the vampire came charging at sesshomaru because he had rin fast asleep. I grabbed my arm and did a deep scratch as the vampires turned around and came running tawords me. I knew this was the end for me but, I had vampire in my tissues. I turned wolf ripping the heads of off every vampire but, I missed one. He was in the trees as he was about to pounce on rin but, blood took him as he was through off as I attack. "Doru don't" my yelled as I didn't listen jupping on him as he got a hold on my ribs squeezing tightly. I yelped as fell off him screening in brutal pain as the other werewolves killed him. "Take her to the healers" my brother said as I was lifted off the ground and taken away. "The rest of you burn them" Candu said as they did so. I jumped from them as I see my younger brother body and I shoved another package of blood down my throat. I put the rest of the blood in my brother with my venom in his chest. He won't crave blood but, it will heal him. I see him open his eyes as I brush his fur. He sat up as I hug him then again my ribs as I climbed on him laying on his fur. He took me the healers as I rested in bed.